Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

... "but no worries we learn from our mistakes", after four warranties, LOL!

Remeber I did not install this system i am just a consumer i paid someone to do it and yes when i bought the amp it was refurbed 2 times and if you go on my youtube account u can see how the amp got messed up , it was only the output circuit

and the only rerason i got messed up was on of my battaries were dead wich caused my alternator to die also , so i did get the replaced , keep in mind im not no elctrician , nor an installer but i do read , so if you guys got any judgemnet on da install dont take it out on me , take it out on the guy @ exrtemeautosound , wich i will no longer be going there to get anything done , "i dont blame people for their mistakes, but i do ask them to pay fot it "

jeez u guys are kinda rippin on him... i say ur lucky u just didnt let the rest of ur car catch fire or anythin then ud really be fu*ked

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

honestly,you're just a waste of my time.

you obviously know what you are doing, since this is the 4th woofer you will get under 'warranty' (this year ALONE).

:rolleyes:

wow u really cant read and i really cant spell read befor you reply these are my first pair of subs , The amp has gone to warranty 3 times 2 times befor it was mine , and the perivous one of my installer Extreme autosound :)

Gains were only @ half way up Im Distributorfor RE Audio Check out my Site Techronics.com AKA X-Marketing , Warranty on RE audio is Exchange , yes it is a user error for not using an oscilloscope , I honestly taught i was giving it 2000 Watts RmS to both subs, i guess my amp was way under rated hey as long as notin happed to my amp doint really give rats ass lol

1, That is not a way to set gain. half way up has no fucking meaning

2, They should cut your from being a distributor, you obviously dont know the basics,

and you dont 'need' and oscope to set gains

no problem i just dont see what you've done thats so wrong.. ive set fire to a clarion 10 and used water to put it out in the trunk amp was in the back seat so i guess i fail to:)

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

1, That is not a way to set gain. half way up has no fucking meaning

2, They should cut your from being a distributor, you obviously dont know the basics,

and you dont 'need' and oscope to set gains

Well they need sales not electricians unfortunately , but yes i will take classes one day thank you for pointing that out :)

wow u really cant read and i really cant spell read befor you reply these are my first pair of subs , The amp has gone to warranty 3 times 2 times befor it was mine , and the perivous one of my installer Extreme autosound :)

I could read just fine. Your story telling skills are on par with that of a second grader. So it makes it kind of rough. yaddia?

Really though, back to the real story.

just soak up info on the forum, to prevent this from happening again. hopefully you'll learn to take a joke while you're on here too.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Archived