It's been getting worse over time, which is quite unfortunate as I really do love this forum. I remember when I was a newb here people helped me out or left me alone, didn't bash every question I had. People are starting to forget that they were beginners once too.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I have seen it happen a time or two...but I have been in a thread where people could have bashed me, but instead they were very helpful and worked with me on a build one time. I overlooked something and instead of being jerks about it, they pointed out why I was wrong over and over again until I saw it! :blush:

I see the helpful, non asshole posts more than the negative ones.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

i started noticing it around the start of the year, February to me got worse but it seems like it really calmed down in march. i like most here lately came a crossed meade last summer on U tube. checked it out for a couple of months before joining and was real impressed with 98% of people and comments. im still very impressed with this forum and the knowledge, help and advice i receive or read about. it was about 2 weeks ago in a thread i did finally step up and say "remember we all had to start somewhere" and

helping people " will only grow the hobby we all love". i just figured it was the "winter blahs" making everyone angry. :sad:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I am still a newb here but I have to agree I have seen it myself toward a lot of others, and sometimes they deserve it , like telling us they fucked up some kids system on purpose and then come asking for help. But what is real bad is when you see it coming from a mod for no reason other than being a prick. I guess I will get some time off as well PunkYou...but anyway most of the people are here to either A)Learn B)Share Ideas or C)Just conversate with other people who enjoy the same things. I came to this forum after learning it was a great place to do all 3 not to be an asshole to folks because they might not understand or know how something works.....::end rant::

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

yeah i got some time off for helping a guy deffend his thread against some idiot. myself and the idiot got time off, but there were a total of six people in this issue and atleast one of the other people had made threats and agreed to meet said moron somewhere to throwdown. And he didnt get a boot. mean while i never made any threats but got tossed for 3 days. but its whatever, I just surf arround and avoid that crap if I can now.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops