New security system in the works

hey bro are you only getting the silver or the clear too? any idea on the vlt of that silver? also on the specs site it says it has 3 layers... is that in one sheet or would we need to buy 3 sheets to get full protection? for some reason ace didnt answer my e-mail on the 28th

ill get info on how much i need

I'm getting a price on both the clear and silver. The 300 is a 2 ply 7mm sheet and it also comes in a 3ply 9mm sheet. This will be a single applaction. The 400 is a 11mm 4ply sheet. The dealer was busy on a commerical job today so I will call back tomorrow. It sounds to me like the 300 will work great for most cars (3ply 9mm) it's still thin enough to work with on the curves on the windows ( like the back ) then use the 400 on the sides. I've worked with these size films in the past and it can be a pain in the ass to get it right.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hey bro are you only getting the silver or the clear too? any idea on the vlt of that silver? also on the specs site it says it has 3 layers... is that in one sheet or would we need to buy 3 sheets to get full protection? for some reason ace didnt answer my e-mail on the 28th

ill get info on how much i need

I'm getting a price on both the clear and silver. The 300 is a 2 ply 7mm sheet and it also comes in a 3ply 9mm sheet. This will be a single applaction. The 400 is a 11mm 4ply sheet. The dealer was busy on a commerical job today so I will call back tomorrow. It sounds to me like the 300 will work great for most cars (3ply 9mm) it's still thin enough to work with on the curves on the windows ( like the back ) then use the 400 on the sides. I've worked with these size films in the past and it can be a pain in the ass to get it right.

oh shit i never even saw you posted... hit me up if you got the info... i want to get silver all around and clear on the windshield

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ya and what would be the best way to get how much i need? measure the windows?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ya and what would be the best way to get how much i need? measure the windows?

Yeah I'll need height of your tallest window by overall length of all your windows

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yep you will, but it's better then being short  :^ I've tried to run it that tight in the past and has bitten me in the ass

nah well im just saying bc i have them little tiny windows on the back... i know i could just add one and use half and half but i may be able to use the extra... ok my generous measurements are 35"X57" clear, and 38"X 264"... the only thing i didnt add which i may be interested in is tinting a strip on the windshild silver over clear... but im not sure if it would compromise strength to do so

any updates? prices?

I haven't gotten back in touch with my contact yet. The trucks still in the shop and the Ins company and I are about to go rounds  :R

Ok so here's the deal.... 1st off let me say that if your not good, wait, Very good with tint you might want to stay away from the DIY project.

This is a 3ply system in one piece so install will be really tricky as you can't use some of the same tricks that you would use on regular tint. It's also very heavy for a tint. It's like tinting with wet cardboard.

The cost break down is $30.00 a square foot. For the clear. I don't want to get into the pricing for the silver.

The roll comes in a 60" width by however long you need it. If you want pricing, for your car give me the size of each window in inches, (height and width) so we can decide how much you need.

It will be a few weeks b4 I can come up with the dougth so you have time to decide on if this is for you or not. That price is just for the lami not the install for which I don't want to do unless you $ really $ want me too.

Please post on here so I can get an idea on who all wants in.

Thanks, Bill