The Tahoe Got Painted! Black with Red Pearl and Black! HOT!! (imo) (TAILIGHTS TINTED pg7) FINISHED PICS PG 12 and 15

man almost ready for some demos, i cant wait

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT - Rockford Fosgate T1500-1 - Probox 2 10's - Rockford Fosgate T600-4 - 3 sets of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S's

1968 VW Bug 1914cc

unless he did some major body work to the door and the door frame the window is out lol

half way there.. I can't remember if you said you color matched the grill shell too but thats what I want to see the most :D

and you are right on the smoothies if I see them on a hoe/kon I know they know whats up haha!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

that is amazing looking. I just noticed the r sticker on back window is that there to stay? what is it?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I want to see her all back together! the flop looks real nice man :clapping:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Damn that looks real nice! Sorry I must have missed out, Did you decide what ur gunna do rim wise? A color matchd dish with the sides of the blades matchn to would be real nasty!

he isnt touching the rims. just fyi

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Got a few more pics of the Tahoe - They were wet sanding today, its just about ready. Roy says by Friday for sure!

DSC01219.jpg

personally steve i think that you should make the third light black. although its hard to tell how it meets the roof from the picture. black would blend well with the rear window really well. but if its on the edge of the roof where you would see the color change definitely go with the same tint as your other lights.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

wonder if anybody from truckin is watchin the build up of the hoe deff. will be feature worthy with new paint new interior and bagged

there is no doubt that steve will get a feature, if not the cover, of Truckin' once it's bagged