Wow..... :rofl:

hey when i first started looking for a system i saw funky pups on a forum somewhere and could not find out if people were serious it pissed me off so bad

finally i got it was a joke though after people were like 1 funky pup did this on 1 watt of power (picture of a crater)

he just didnt know but looks like he found out pretty quick, it is funny though

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

lol wait i kept seeing on youtube and stuff how they were powerful and stuff. its all a joke? aw! that sucks :( they had me convinced though lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png