eBay tint?

white4d96

Has anyone dealt with the dealer that sells these precut tint kits?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-4dr-94-95-96-Precut-Window-Tint_W0QQitemZ220412742246QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item33519f8a66#ht_4724wt_792

I might be interested in getting some 20% for my car but I want to get the best stuff I can for the money (around $30?)

Too many projects, too little time...

Has anyone dealt with the dealer that sells these precut tint kits?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-4dr-94-95-96-Precut-Window-Tint_W0QQitemZ220412742246QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item33519f8a66#ht_4724wt_792

I might be interested in getting some 20% for my car but I want to get the best stuff I can for the money (around $30?)

I BOUGHT MINE FOR MY F150, ITS GOOD TINT BUT THERES A CATCH TO, WHEN REMOVING THE FILM IT HAS STATIC WHICH WILL STICK TO ANYTHING AND RUINNING THE FILM. SO ITS MORE OF A 2PERSON JOB FOR THAT PRECUT TINT. ALSO YOULL NEED A WINDOW TINT KIT WHERE YOU CAN BUY IT AT WALMART ITS A BLACKMAGIC TINT KIT. 12 BUCKS

I've always used Johnsons baby shampoo mixed with water to clean the window.It also lets you move the tint around the window to get it exactly right where you want it.I am going to order some tint from ebay as well so ill let you know how it turns out if you havent done yours yet.

Alsowhen u do the tint make sure to not roll your windows down for a few days and keep checking for bubbles to pop up and work them out towards the closest edge as needed.

Edited by L8-NiTe

Light mixture of water with baby shampoo and a small squeegee and clean your interior windows very good. The quality of the tint would be more of concern to me than anything. A small amount on the baby shampoo. Also, you might need a heat gun for the back window...Honestly, pay the money to have it done right. Then its done right and under warranty.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown