Sonic Electronix

no matter how good a friend i wouldve just told him to bring his ass back with all the needed supplies. if hes a good friend i wouldve done it free but not provide the wire.

why didnt you just tell him to get the supplies and come back without his friends when it wasnt raining? what i wouldve done

He is an idiot and i didn't wanna hold his hand to go out and get the crap.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

never heard of a prefab sub...and kicker birthsheets dont have max power on them, only RMS. and i think that would be a 486 not 386 if it was a kicker too. imo

Sorry it was 2 subs i have never seen before from jl in a prefab box, i meant prefab sub as in you can only get the subs in the prefab box, if that makes any sense.

And about the birth sheet, i was expecting it to say rms thats why i double checked it said max. And it was 386 again something i double checked because i thought it was odd.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I disagree. This is another cool story thread.

OP, you should have maxed the gain out on the amp so he can blow his shit up.

I would have but we never got the amp running because (and ill be the first to admit i don't know everything, i don't know a lot at all) we could not get the hu out to get the rcas connected.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

no matter how good a friend i wouldve just told him to bring his ass back with all the needed supplies. if hes a good friend i wouldve done it free but not provide the wire.

why didnt you just tell him to get the supplies and come back without his friends when it wasnt raining? what i wouldve done

maybe its just me but i tell people bring me a 6pack and then ask do you have an amp kit and they have that dumb look on their face and then i say matter of fact go get a few ribeyes and a 12 pack and some litle debbie snack cakes. and ill hook you up.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

maybe its just me but i tell people bring me a 6pack and then ask do you have an amp kit and they have that dumb look on their face and then i say matter of fact go get a few ribeyes and a 12 pack and some litle debbie snack cakes. and ill hook you up.

Haha that prolly would be kool, but myself, i'm 17 and straight edge so that would just annoy me haha and on a diet =P

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Haha that prolly would be kool, but myself, i'm 17 and straight edge so that would just annoy me haha and on a diet =P

[/quote

i dont even know what a diet is. just ned to start eating 3 meals a day and not one huge one at night.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I underlined your problem....haha jk man. but any of the things you listed above and I would have told him to come back without the children and with the right necessities.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco