I know quit a few people with SuperLifts on their vehicles and they are pretty nice. Here is a link for yours SuperLift 80-96 Bronco

You could also visit a few different local shops around you that install and sell lifts, they will usually have a few different companies. The place that I got my vehicle tinted also does tons of other things and they were selling like 3 different companies for lifts.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Check with rocky mountain suspension. They carry several different lifts for your bronco. All the lifts will ride basically the same, Pro comp and superlift will ride a little better cuz of the spring design. Good quality shocks will play a big part in the ride quality. I'd definatley try and get full rear leafs instead of blocks, with blocks your ride will suffer and axle wrap will be awful.

Hey, i have an 1985 ford bronco.I was wondering if anyone new where one could buy everything needed for the lift?

4wheel parts!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

It would really be helpful if you were to tell us what size tire you plan on running.. If you're going for a 2-3" lift, do body and save the money. You said it yourself its for street and never mentioned being off road.. Body lift-looks (Cheap, but looks retarded over 4") Suspension lift-Performance (Has a cost but worth it if you plan at all going off road.) So, tell us what you think of running. I personally have a buddy who has a 79 Bronco sittn on 39.5s.

If you're handy, you can just use blocks.. but then again, I need to know what height you are looking to get/ size tire you wanna run to recommend anything.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

• 1 month later...

It would really be helpful if you were to tell us what size tire you plan on running.. If you're going for a 2-3" lift, do body and save the money. You said it yourself its for street and never mentioned being off road.. Body lift-looks (Cheap, but looks retarded over 4") Suspension lift-Performance (Has a cost but worth it if you plan at all going off road.) So, tell us what you think of running. I personally have a buddy who has a 79 Bronco sittn on 39.5s.

If you're handy, you can just use blocks.. but then again, I need to know what height you are looking to get/ size tire you wanna run to recommend anything.

i want something that can run 35s and do well on and off road around 500 dollars is the best i can i have the ability to install it myself.

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!