SMD HEADQUARTERS! New workshop! GOT MY KEYS! (Pics)

when your settled in we need to have and official smd meet up like everyone had talked about :woot:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Text me you Address you need some more shop-welcoming goodies. Banners stools and other shwag.

:good:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

lol I would think that the router incident would have taught lesson 1 in the HELL NO DONTS. don't get small attached limbs near a spinning blade.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I'll fly out for a weekend and build all the shelves you want, carpenter's blood doesn't run through my body for nothin! lol congrats on the building!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

im not too proud to say i could use some good old fashion table saw lessons.....

of course i need a good tablesaw, im sure thats 98% of the problem - i always use shitty ones and shitty tools = dangerous tools.

fly in im gonna be here at LEAST 30 days hahah!

same for the guy who said i was teh ghey - come on down and sprinkle a n()()b with some knowledge.

i can use a table saw i just need some real guidence on the do's, donts and HELL NO DONTS. Ever since i lost part of the tip of my finger to a router on a serious DONT, i have been real wary of power tools and extra precautious. *sp

Just let me know. I can show ya how badass my $40 table saw is with the $500 fence :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Congrats on the new digs. Looks like a classy joint with all those high-end banners hanging. Being Cali, what you really need is a Tiki Bar in the corner. Can't do any kicking back in Cali without a good ol' Tiki Bar. :)

heck ya, when i get settled in all you guys can come visit.

i need some real tools though, my shitty ass tools are ok for my garage but this shop just makes them embarrasing. I am gonna buy a panel saw this week on payday and then a really badass router table from Mobile Solutions - from there i will just do whatever - build some boxes, something - ill figure it out later :D Who wants to park on the checkerboard floor and take pics? Come thru!

If you need any help at all ... just let me know... I will come up and help for free... I work during the week, but I have my weekends...

All I can say is Damn... That place is like 4 times the size of my house... I'm dieing for a small shop/garage I could only imagine something like that...

Congrats man... Can't ait to see the thngs that come outta there...

Where is the Stripper Pole going???

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"