SMD HEADQUARTERS! New workshop! GOT MY KEYS! (Pics)

Much props brotha......

Having a home away from home for your toys is BADASS!!! Especially if this is just for the toys and not for business. Comitment I hear ya. Lease agreements are never nice but, i'm sure you'll be fine. Hopefully one of these days we'll be up that way and drop in. Again Congratulations......

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks to be the ultimate man cave. I can't wait to see some hair tricks with those banners hanging from the ceiling :)

So many possibilities. Will be a fun journey to watch and see what a guy like you can make of the place!

I hope you don't shake the place down the first night you get the hoe in there!!

2007 Ford Taurus

Pioneer P980BT Head unit

Stock Electical

DB Link 4ga wiring

Polk DB570 front/rear

Junk in the trunk:

Polk db1222 box

Rockford Fosgate 600.1bd

i dont know that many if any installers that are that good and are local.......not saying they arent out there i just dont know them. It would be nice though....

i mean i know some really good installers, but if your messin with peoples cars they gotta be REAL good - and if they are that good they already have a shop. Or even better, they are good but NOT DEPENDABLE. I ran commercial roofing jobs bigger then football fields and i have foreman in my blood - DEPENDABLE is a hard thing to come by i dont care how much talent really.....you smell me on that i know!

I don't find this to be true how long have you been working out of your garage? There could be someone out there just the same that works out of their garage so they have no overhead. I understand what your saying though if it has your name on it you would want it to be best of the best. With the economy the way it is im sure not all shops are doing to great. I was just throwing out an idea an SMD shop would be known world wide never know TLC could pick it up. LoL

I have always believed things happen for a reason....

Had that person not hit you, you wouldn't have gone to that shop when you did and found out that he had space available when it was. That and all the work you have put into the Hobby for YEARS has all lined up just right to get you to this point.

I think it was all meant to be. :good: Let me join in the long list of people congratulating you Steve. Wootie Woo Woo!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Now you need to come up with your own Amps and Power Distribution Block/Buss Bars

Amp Line up

SMD-150.2

SMD-150.4

SMD-150.6

SMD-300.2

SMD-300.4

SMD-2500

SMD-5000

SMD-7500

SMD-10000

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

UNIQUE AUTO tweeted this!

UniqueAutosport

We Wish @Meade916 continued success as he now has his own Shop to get busy in! #Sweeeet

^^^^now thats tight!! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Good shit, Unique does some really quality shit!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones