Sonic Electronix

have you considered slim mount subs? Ive always wanted to hear a jl tw5 or one of those slim line pioneers.

i looked ALOT into slims. i almost bought a jl tw5 but i dont think they are what they are cracked out to be. and the pioneers i hear get distorted very easy. i bet the jl would sound good but i dont think it would thump enough for me

how are the classics treating you?

I'm just starting my build so I haven't got to hear them inside a vehicle yet.

As far as in the house I have a Rockford 1501BD on one at 4 ohm so its getting almost double the amount of power and its taking it like a champ but I am concerned that it might have issues with the super lows but again I have 800 watts on 1 ten inch sub that is rated at 450 watts RMS.

When you say you want the loud high bass whats comeing to my mind is the sound of a buddies JL W7 12 sounded like and thats not the type of bass I like and preffered my Kicker L7s over the JL W7 and I'm changing to the Solo-Classic because it is supposed to be geared more towards sound quality.

I would like to hear my Solo-Classic with only 400 watts.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'm just starting my build so I haven't got to hear them inside a vehicle yet.

As far as in the house I have a Rockford 1501BD on one at 4 ohm so its getting almost double the amount of power and its taking it like a champ but I am concerned that it might have issues with the super lows but again I have 800 watts on 1 ten inch sub that is rated at 450 watts RMS.

When you say you want the loud high bass whats comeing to my mind is the sound of a buddies JL W7 12 sounded like and thats not the type of bass I like and preffered my Kicker L7s over the JL W7 and I'm changing to the Solo-Classic because it is supposed to be geared more towards sound quality.

I would like to hear my Solo-Classic with only 400 watts.

my friend has a L7. loud but not a lot of sq. i prefer low bass but when a sub struggles with highs, like on a song from tech n9ne called gansta shap. my subs would destroy the low and fail at the highs. but it was cuz of the box. i seen a lot of good things about the classics tho.

Find bucket seats out of an explorer, and build a sub box console. I did it a few years ago in a Ranger that I had, I ran 2 kicker Solo 12's, they were round but not considered classics at the time lol, anyways its pretty cheap and gets you alot more room.

Find bucket seats out of an explorer, and build a sub box console. I did it a few years ago in a Ranger that I had, I ran 2 kicker Solo 12's, they were round but not considered classics at the time lol, anyways its pretty cheap and gets you alot more room.

i was thinking about getting new seats cuz the seats that are in it are a freaking pain.