Sonic Electronix

ok so i am thinking about buying kicker L7s

whats gonna be louder 2 12inch kicker L7s

or 4 12inch kicker cvrs???

they both are gonna be on 3000 watts.

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

your going to have more cone area with the 4 round ones.

ok thanks i just hearder that they would be a little louder and hit harder and i was jw thanks

ok thanks i just hearder that they would be a little louder and hit harder and i was jw thanks

all in the box bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Idk they both would hit hard, id probibly go with the l7's I like em and I've never been a fan of any of kickers round subs but that's me. Does the sub have to be kicker??? And he's right all in the box

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Idk they both would hit hard, id probibly go with the l7's I like em and I've never been a fan of any of kickers round subs but that's me. Does the sub have to be kicker??? And he's right all in the box

no they dont have to be but i might be trading my cusion n thats what he has n i was gonna get a ported box for em

I have had both a 2 12 kicker l7 setup and a 3 kicker 12 cvr setup and if you are running 3000 watts rms i would definitely not recommend either unless you perfectly tune the amp and even then i dont see it lasting too long, but if you must 4 cvr will be louder given that both are in their proper box. Trust me kicker cvr the 12 inch version not the 15, does not like much more than their rated power of 400, in ported even less than 400.

For 3000 rms get either 3 or 4 12 inch l7, 3 or 4 audioque sdc2.5 twelves or fifteens, or even 2 audioque hdc twelves or fifteens.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

ok so i am thinking about buying kicker L7s

whats gonna be louder 2 12inch kicker L7s

or 4 12inch kicker cvrs???

they both are gonna be on 3000 watts.

each sub is going to get 3k watts or you have 3k watts to spread to wither 2 or 4 subs?

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

each sub is going to get 3k watts or you have 3k watts to spread to wither 2 or 4 subs?

Obviously it's to all subs.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Threads like this make me so sad. I wish I could go to the OP in person and make sure he doesn't break anything.

But when stuff breaks... and he get's on here...

We're all gonna be like, "we saw it coming."

and as far as "hit harder" ... it's all in the box design. There's guys with an 8 on tiny power in an amazing box that sounds like a 15 off of 1500w.