Sonic Electronix

well i just bought 4 hifonics hfis12d4 and i am using a 1800 class d audiopipe amp i did a homeade box (LOL) cheap shit anyways well i just can get it to hit right it doest bump like i expected and well i did a series on the subs and i should be running 2ohm stable oh the amp well i got it bridge but i dont know if it is the box that is not right for the subs or the deck i am using a Bosss BV9972 but i just cant work with it to well so if anyone got any tips i would appriciated it thanks

Pics of said box?

and as far as sound.. yeah, lots of power and great subs are key..certainly...

but a shitty box and its all down the drain.

and 1800 RMS? what amp model?

what's your electrical setup like.. is it set up to handle 1800 w?

holy missing punctuation batman! if you series'd all the woofers together thats like 32ohms or something crazy like that.

safest way to wire the woofers together right here

4_4ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

yeah this is the way i set it up but its called a series into parrallel or something like that

well i just bought 4 hifonics hfis12d4 and i am using a 1800 class d audiopipe amp i did a homeade box (LOL) cheap shit anyways well i just can get it to hit right it doest bump like i expected and well i did a series on the subs and i should be running 2ohm stable oh the amp well i got it bridge but i dont know if it is the box that is not right for the subs or the deck i am using a Bosss BV9972 but i just cant work with it to well so if anyone got any tips i would appriciated it thanks

areyoukingofgettingwhatimtryingtosay?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Then build a(non shitty) box as you said....it all depends on the box in the end i would suggest getting someone to give you some blueprints/design, maybe zfrerichs or someone and build a proper box

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.