so heres my story....

So yesterday, my girlfriend of over a year and a half broke up with me (long story), then i get to school and see my tires flat, alright w.e ill just change it afterschool fine and dandy, i get called down to my assistant pricipals office, 2 cops standing there, mind you ima junior and you need to be a senior inorder to have a parking pass to park on school grounds( i bought mine off a senior) and the cops said "well lets go out to your car" in my head i was like son of a biishhhhh, so we go out i hand him my parking pass, and they threaten to arrest me(im 18) for possesion of stolen property, this went on for about 10 minites, i get handed a 50$ ticket and i have no parking pass, they found out cuz they ran the parking pass and it showed up as stolen, all thanks to a fucking janitor who offered to change the tire for me if i was a girl, so im stuck with a flat tire 50$ ticket and no parking pass. and on top of this i havent eaten all day, i have a huge headache, and attempted to change the tire, of corse Jeep has to make the most retarted jack( its a "piston jack") i get the car up and the tire wont come off, so i kick it, the jack falls over, forcing me to call pepboys to get my fucking tire changed costing me 50$ since noone else let me use there jack, what a day -.-

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

first thing i did was crank up my stereo, drove around for about an hour before i went home >.>

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog