Sounds like a good time. Lol, if anything starts to happen, be sure to invite the wife in on it. You may wind up luckier than you think :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

set up cams now for memories later!!!! :good:

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

This shit is full of fail. The two hottie asians I was expecting didn't come, and the girls that did come are boring as hell. They are drinking, but slowly, and they talk of nothing but work :bull: Anyway I feel like a douche for starting this thread, although I will not remember by tomorrow, a little MW2 is in order.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

MW2 to the rescue.

Got one bitch tryin to help another drunk-ass bitch in the bathroom. Could be lesbian activity :clapping:. I don't even know. This fucked-up bitch won't leave the bathroom and I got to piss like MF'er.

BTW: Im close to wasted myself.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

fuck it go in the bathroom and piss around them, drunks can help each other if needed!

:rofl:

put it on their shoulder :D:lol:

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer