• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ba dum dun tshhhhhh

i had to lol at this, i love you<3

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

the tang monkey says "drink tang, get some poontang"

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ahhhh jesus man! what the fawk happened here????? oh and to the underaged kid sure you can start to use that man law of more holes than poles as you have just been given another man law! one of many I hope you learn along the way young grasshopper!!!!! So from now on you cant have or be at any parties that dont follow that rule!!! now back to the scolding of the OP! what the FAWK!!!!!! lol Get that freak into the sac with you and the wife by any means possible! play a few good drinking games and get em hammered fast!!!!! that will do it!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

ahhhh jesus man! what the fawk happened here????? oh and to the underaged kid sure you can start to use that man law of more holes than poles as you have just been given another man law! one of many I hope you learn along the way young grasshopper!!!!! So from now on you cant have or be at any parties that dont follow that rule!!! now back to the scolding of the OP! what the FAWK!!!!!! lol Get that freak into the sac with you and the wife by any means possible! play a few good drinking games and get em hammered fast!!!!! that will do it!!!!!

young gwasshoppa!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg