• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I haven't done shit to the Tahoe in eons the project had been put on hold after finding out the awesome news that I'm going to be dad. So after my little man or baby girl is born and we have a grasp of our expenses after then I'll continue.

For now the 'hoe is turning into the baby wagon instead of the beat machine.

d406de23.jpg

I took out the quad alt kit and left one of the 300 amp Iraggi's in there. I did swap out the stock battery with the kinetik 1800 I had though. So for now the plan is to save a couple bucks here and there and pick up some TC epic 8's and use the hifonics amp I have for the subs and hook up the RF t600.4 to the infinity components and call it good for a while.

done finally

IMG_0901.jpg

i'm cutting wire tomorrow for sure.

This is the kind of shit I love to see. This is nothing short of thinking outside the box, full of fuckin fantastic.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

done finally

IMG_0901.jpg

i'm cutting wire tomorrow for sure.

This is the kind of shit I love to see. This is nothing short of thinking outside the box, full of fuckin fantastic.

Thanks boss, I had a bunch of other ideas for it too but I gotta change gears for a bit. All that was left was the subs and sub amp, otherwise it would've bee a done deal.

I'll save enough change here and there eventually.

I was thinking of doing the doors and pillars of the caddy anyways.

Archived