Don't get too excited it's only gonna have 2- 18's to start off

lol see now thats twice the 18s ya had in your caddi lol and you already said the key words "to start off"..aka FTW lol :drinks:

Not gonna lie that fuse box idea looked pretty tight, keep up the good work brother! :drinks:

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

The cheapest I found waterproof anl fuse holders was like $15 a pop and these were $5 a piece and the case was $20. I like my idea better just cause 1. It's less expensive and 2. it'll probably be easier to change a blown fuse than those tube fuse holders

Looks good so far. What subs/amps do you plan on when it's all said and done since you're starting with 2 18s?

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

after looking under the hood i might have to rethink the fuse box. i wanted to put it behind the electrical box but its a real tight fit and the space behind the alts has nowhere to mount it and the steering column is right there in the way. i might just straight run it and just use the fuse at the buss bar unless anyone has ideas.

i'm leaning towards the aq3500 (but still not sure) and btl's (i have the old 3 slug in my caddy and love it).

I had 3 slug btls before switching to Wardens and enjoyed every minute of them. Sounds like a good combo. You thinking 3500 per btl, or per pair? You look like you'll have the charging set either way. How do you like your alts so far?

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived