I had 3 slug btls before switching to Wardens and enjoyed every minute of them. Sounds like a good combo. You thinking 3500 per btl, or per pair? You look like you'll have the charging set either way. How do you like your alts so far?

yeah amp per sub. btw your build of the hook. as for the alts i like em but dont love em yet, dont get me wrong they are beautiful and the bracket is the shit but i havent put a load on them yet besides the hids and thats nothing for what i have on tap. i'll let you know what i really think once i get some equipment in to finally put them to work. plus the others aren't hooked up they're just spinnin' killing my mpg

the mount

IMG_0895.jpg

where its going on the frame

IMG_0898.jpg

figuring where its getting attached to the mount

IMG_0899.jpg

now just waiting for the touch up paint on the mount to dry so i can put it all together and mount it to the truck. i thought i would have time to cut some wire tonight but running out of light ugh.

park under a street light at the bricks come on. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its hard enough to just look under my hood without PMO (blue falcons) to stop and tell me i cant work on my vehicles in the parking lot lol

been there done that. do thye try to charge you to use the hobby shop or is it just the lifts? Hell if you can even find a spot for it. I remember those days quite well.

last time I came on lejeune before leaving I got randomly stopped for a vehicle check and got pulled on for the 1/0 and fuse holder under the hood. I had a few run ins with pmo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

been there done that. do thye try to charge you to use the hobby shop or is it just the lifts? Hell if you can even find a spot for it. I remember those days quite well.

last time I came on lejeune before leaving I got randomly stopped for a vehicle check and got pulled on for the 1/0 and fuse holder under the hood. I had a few run ins with pmo

like i said blue falcons

Archived