ok so tonight my dad just got a brand new 2 door honda civic si on his lot and he said he would trade me even for my 03 z71 tahoe but i can keep my music .....

what should i do should i trade for the civic or just keep my tahoe (i wrecked it so now it doesnt have rims either)

idk what one i want im 16 and i love big trucks but hondas are more reliable

also my truck has about 98 tho miles and the honda has 10 tho its an 07

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Man, Thats a tough choice. I think I would probably keep the Z71 but thats because I love bigger vehicles. But the Honda's newer. How much damage on the Hoe? I would rather have the Hoe just because I feel its bigger. Has more potential for more subs and you can customize it ALOT!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

honda imo

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

something! lol well if your going with a system set up the tahoe is the best thing for that but, id choose the civic over the wrecked/fixed tahoe! cant put 24s on it but you gotta compromise B)

fix the hoe. you were about to wall it, right?

that honda is gonna be harder to put beat in than an SUV. that's common sense.

yea i was going to but idk if i get that civic i can also wall it but idk if i would i love the tahoe but it has alot problems and im 16 without a job and just this week i have spent 150 in gas thats the main reason i wanted to trade i just dont know what i want i LOVE huge rims and i was about sell my dirt bike and buy 26s but idk i am really wanting to keep the hoe but the honda gets 30 mpg and my truck get like 10 mpg

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

wtf is the driving age where your at? lol but since being 16 and jobless, and being 16 is a bitch to get a job, so honda, wall it out like steves civic :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog