i thought you worked for your dad? did you get canned after you wrecked? I dont like hondas i say keep the truck! my burb has almost 300k on it. its all in maint. if you keep it up it will last if you beat on it and dont car it will die!!!! doesnt matter what it is!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

yea i was going to but idk if i get that civic i can also wall it but idk if i would i love the tahoe but it has alot problems and im 16 without a job and just this week i have spent 150 in gas thats the main reason i wanted to trade i just dont know what i want i LOVE huge rims and i was about sell my dirt bike and buy 26s but idk i am really wanting to keep the hoe but the honda gets 30 mpg and my truck get like 10 mpg

yeah, it gets 30 with your dad driving it.. lemme tell you how this is gonna go.

you get it, beat on it, that drops it to like 23-25mpg

200+lbs of beat ... 21-23mpg

beat on it a little more because it's slower due to weight - 19-21mpg

idle all the time demoing - 17-19 mpg

lololol, probably not that big of a drop, but you see where i'm going with it.

I say honda and then you can wall it or do a big box through the trunk into the back seat up to the window line.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

youd be the winner in the trade, the civic is worth more, and you can always drive it for awhile and if you find something you want better then you have a better chance of trading with the civic

i would say that your choice is dependent on the amount of driving you do...

i love big trucks too.. but gas milage sucks... and gas prices are always going to get worse...

better gas mileage, newer car, less total mileage and show car potential...

i say go with the honda...

but the real question is.. will your dad really trade it? lol...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

imo opinion this isn't a hard choice, get the Honda its an 07, alot less miles, no damage, and better gas mileage and ppl have found many ways to put a slappin system in little cars like steve and his civic

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i would say that your choice is dependent on the amount of driving you do...

i love big trucks too.. but gas milage sucks... and gas prices are always going to get worse...

better gas mileage, newer car, less total mileage and show car potential...

i say go with the honda...

but the real question is.. will your dad really trade it? lol...

yea he really wants to he took it to get detailed and sent me like 20 pictures and is like begging me to trade for it but i just dont know yet and i drive all the time and big rims and a big system is just really hurtin my mpg too so im prolly going to go with the civic :) can someone post pictures of a bad ass new civic theirs or just a random picture

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...