i thought you worked for your dad? did you get canned after you wrecked? I dont like hondas i say keep the truck! my burb has almost 300k on it. its all in maint. if you keep it up it will last if you beat on it and dont car it will die!!!! doesnt matter what it is!!!!!!

no he didnt fired me or anything my mom said i cant work for him (they are divorced)because a 16 year old shouldnt be able to make more then 500 a month!!!! so now i gotta get a so called "real" job so moneys gonna be tight and ill have to cut back alot :(

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is the driving age where your at? lol but since being 16 and jobless, and being 16 is a bitch to get a job, so honda, wall it out like steves civic :P

Yep, wall it out but don't rice it out. :pardon:

I know he doesn't race with it or anything but o wellss

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Why's your dad want the tahoe? Sounds like hees getting the screw, but I guess it's a partial present. U have pics of the tahoe?? And post a coupleof the Honda pics your dad sent you. But I say go with the Honda. Is it a 5 spd?? :-D

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Why's your dad want the tahoe? Sounds like hees getting the screw, but I guess it's a partial present. U have pics of the tahoe?? And post a coupleof the Honda pics your dad sent you. But I say go with the Honda. Is it a 5 spd?? :-D

it is a 5 speed:) and he wants to trade me because he knows thats what i really wanted like when i was 14 and he bought one then brand new off the showroom floor an he sold it cuz someone wanted to pay more then what he paid and i didnt want it but i still love them and he just has always made sure i got want i wanted but i dont have the pics right now i deleted them and i can get them soon once its done being detailed.

Edited by zachfowler222

it is a 5 speed:) and he wants to trade me because he knows thats what i really wanted like when i was 14 and he bought one then brand new off the showroom floor an he sold it cuz someone wanted to pay more then what he paid and i didnt want it but i still love them and he just has always made sure i got want i wanted but i dont have the pics right now i deleted them and i can get them soon once its done being detailed.

sorry its a 6 speed:)

theres nothing wrong with the reliablilty of that z71 that vortec 350 will run A LONG TIME!! not to mention trans and rear ends are a dime a dozen. and it will be able to handle the weight of the system.. i say stick with the z71

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

no he didnt fired me or anything my mom said i cant work for him (they are divorced)because a 16 year old shouldnt be able to make more then 500 a month!!!! so now i gotta get a so called "real" job so moneys gonna be tight and ill have to cut back alot :(

lolwut?

I was making $1k+ a month when I was 16.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lolwut?

I was making $1k+ a month when I was 16.

yea my mom just likes to bitch first i wasnt able to have my truck then my dad got it for me anyways and then i wasnt allowed to put 24s on it but my dad did anyways so know only thing she really has for me to stop is working for him she wont really say what her reasoning is but its mainly i was making to much fast money and not really working hard for it so she thinks i should get paid hourly instead of getting paid for doing certain things and i need to work for an actual company not for my dads car lot lol shes a joke