So I've been thinking about looking into something like p90x or something similar, but i would like to hear some reviews or maybe some recommendations from others. I'm not looking to lose weight since I'm not overweight or heavy at all, just want something to get better into shape and maybe a little bulkier, but mainly just to stay active. So what are some things you all go by or do? I get bored with my workout routine and maybe i just need something better but I don't know. Been out of the workout scene for awhile, and even then i just did it for something to do and not get lazy, so i would like to try something else that i may not get bored with.

I did 60 days and lost 25 pounds (205 to 180) and got hella cut but school and work got to busy so I haven't done it in a few months. I recommend it to everyone. It's only an hour a day and you WILL see results if you give it your best.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

p90x is a fat burning workout! if you are not over weight you can still stay in great shape with it! if you want to add mass get on a good suplement program with creatine and maybe a good protien shake. I would suggest bsn, out of all of the stuff I have tried I have to say it is the best!!!!! there is a lean mass gainer they have also if you want to add lean mass to your frame!!!! but with all suplements make sure you drink plenty of water and work hard to achieve your fitness goals! if you have any more ?'s just send a pm.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

P90X is great for most people. I did it for a few months in Iraq, but I lost weight and I'm an extremely hard gainer, so I stopped.

It takes many trials and many months to find what your body responds best to (unless you get lucky).

99% of your goals come from a proper diet! I can't stress it enough. If you're not eating the right number of calories/times a day/correct foods, all of your workouts could be worthless (once again, unless you're lucky). I am not lucky, but about three years of training and eating six times a day with numerous weight gaining supplements, I went from 155 skinny boy to 210 powerhouse.

Not bragging or anything, just giving my results. It takes a LOT of dedication and motivation. Don't lose sight of your goals or it won't work.

If you want more personalized info, this is my specialty. :good:

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

ohh man....

i gain 20 lbs... im in the lazy stage goin to fat then obese...

i actually got p90x here.. n my girl got me the iron gym...to get me motivated.. failed...

i havent used it...

idk whats wrong with me!!

yeah the hardgainer was me in highschool! but now its opposite for me! i have to watch everything i eat! i have tons of books on nutrition for when i went to school to be a personal trainer. everyone is different, we all have different chemical makeups what works for one will not always work for another! good post neo!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Well thank you. I studied my ass off to figure this out because nothing worked for me for SOOO long. I tried everything until I got it right. And I'm on no specific plan. I ended up making my own that I still use. I actually use the hard-gain factor to my advantage now.

Like I said, I've helped others before on here when it came to chemical manipulation with diet, and I'm ready to help again. Second to my car audio hobby (fetish :D) is working out.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/