Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables

Guest MegaloManiac

lol well i failed to mention that the metal on the rca part of the amp was just a sleve with 2 legs pokeing out with ribs on it to hold into the plastic par and isnt very secure to begin with but on my mf400's they have solid metal rcas and its still hard to take them off them amps as well and i wouldnt doubt they could hold a flat screen as well  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

they are suopse to be tight like monster, my bro told me when he go "Monster cable" training at SEARS that the cables are so strong they can hang on to a plasma tv after it fell off the wall after an earthquaq, to remove the cable you twist right and back. ;) without damgin ur equipment

are you talking about the twist lock connectors? im pretty sure you are but ive never seen rcas with twist locks on them

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

no. it doesn't have a twistlock cconnector like you are thinkin on BnC cables. they are just so freakin tight that it locks in place....physics man its all physics. by turning right it weakens the structure into almost like a wedge or lever and slides right off. good stuffs.

Guest MegaloManiac

either your cable is defective or your amp is defective. i believe monster has a good warranty, tell them to send you a new cable,explain they arent tight enough and they keep falling off...maybe you'll get them for free :P

Archived