Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest 90accordman

Do it yourself...who wants to do that ;)

lol just thought i would mention it, seems like to much of a hassle to change them rather then adjust the fitting with some needle nose

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MegaloManiac

Do it yourself...who wants to do that ;)

lol just thought i would mention it, seems like to much of a hassle to change them rather then adjust the fitting with some needle nose

sometimes i overlook the simplest of things to do to solve a problem. I have a 3dimensional mind and not a 2d like the rookies...but that leaves me like a retard for not thinkin of that  :(

BTW im not callin u a rookie

Guest 90accordman

actually i tried that and the little prongs on them snap off with the lightest amount of pressure against them. sux but o well.

that alone will make me not buy them

I use the Stingers and haven't been real happy with them. The barrels break if they get pushed around. I'm sure they would work fine if I had them somewhere that didn't stick out. The do sit nice and tight. I will look into a better line on my next install.

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest 90accordman

yeah they were quite expensive.. but its only b/c they are the expert series.  the good stuff aint cheap

although i agreed to an extent, good stuff doesnt have to cost a arm and a leg either imo

• 3 weeks later...

Monster XLN Pros. 6 meters long. Bought cheap.

post-12-1161550129.jpg

DSC00637.JPG_thumb

post-12-1161550132.jpg

DSC00639.JPG_thumb

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Archived