Well the time has come to start the thread. I've been gathering things for this build off and on for a couple months and finally have everything. My buddy from work was supposed to help me get the 2 sheets of mdf from home depot Saturday but that fell through. So the building of the box will have to wait till next weekend unless I can get someone to go with me to home depot after work, we'll see. But yesterday and today I built the amp rack and the little box for the battery. The box and amp rack will be painted black stone craft.

Here's a rundown of whats going in it:

Alpine 9886

Sundown 125.2

(4) Selenium 6"

(2) Sundown saz1500d

(2) Positive Runs, Stinger HPM 1/0

(2) Negative Runs, Stinger EXPRT HPM 1/0

DC Power 270XP

XS Power S3400 Under the hood

XS Power D3100 In the back

21" IA Warden D.7 coils

Box is going to be 8 cuft with (2) 6" PSP Ports Tuned to 31 hz

73b32537.jpg

0eae104f.jpg

2b5075f4.jpg

9bee1652.jpg

2401833e.jpg

5d649f42.jpg

213a65aa.jpg

7a741651.jpg

33245675.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

love the work table. Im rocking the dual card tables right now. Fuck em up and throw em out. eventually Ill get a full workshop done up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you go to the home depot off of I-10 they sell 2x4 sheets of MDF.. If it doesn't work out for you and you have a minute early morning sometime this week to snag some. I might be able to roll with you sometime before the weekend... Nice looking arm rest you have there btw;)

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

150DB?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That's awesome bro. You will like the Warden. My 18 has never let me down.

Yea, I think I am going to like it alot. I already know it's going to laugh at the 3k+ it will be getting.

more pic man thats to much of a teaser but look great so far amazing products tho

Thanks, will have more pics once I start the box.

nice, i love one sub setups. im guessing subup port back?

nah the box is going in the cabin behind the front seats, sub/ports up

love the work table. Im rocking the dual card tables right now. Fuck em up and throw em out. eventually Ill get a full workshop done up.

:lol: Hell yeah

If you go to the home depot off of I-10 they sell 2x4 sheets of MDF.. If it doesn't work out for you and you have a minute early morning sometime this week to snag some. I might be able to roll with you sometime before the weekend... Nice looking arm rest you have there btw;)

Yeah, they sell it at the home depot here by my house too but I'm going to need about 2 sheets which would cost about 50$, if you bought that in 8 pieces thats about 95$. Thanks for the offer but I work from 6-4:30 M-F

150DB?

I doubt it, its only going to be getting about 3500, maybe close to 4k depending on my voltage. When I was free airing it after I installed the amps it was movin about a inch on about half volume. If this sounds good I will most def upgrade to more power.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Got most of the wood cut just waiting on my other 18v batt to charge cause I left in the garage. This should be done by tomorrow :woot:

Final measurements are 37w x 23.75h x 21d Sub/Ports Up. I'm also cutting a piece the same size as the sides that will go in between the sub and ports for bracing along with the double baffle. Will be compltely rounded over when its done.

43ead961.jpg

27c5664b.jpg

340e55bb.jpg

More pics later