no tickets steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can we get tickets when Motorcycles are allowed to be loud.  My car is safer because you will hear me coming before you see me :^

i agree with that cause those damn D&D pipes can be damn loud and its fine

yea it is bullshit when im on the road talking to soemone on my cellphone with my windows up and a guy about 50 feet in front of me has his bike going so loud that i cant even hear my cell phone even if i turn it up to its loudest setting on the speakerphone
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yeah that is crazy i got like 5 in one month. alot of guys think they got bang until i roll up next to them. they be like :'(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bump right next to cops during the day, they don't do anything till after 10PM until 8AM. From 8:01AM-9:59PM, it's open season 'round here.

damn sounds like you need more power.LOL bumpin next to cops.....i have a strong feeling if i ever REALLY let loose on a cop like that i could seriously go to jail. 

Ive had well over 10 and i wanna say 15 beat tickets since i have been old enough to drive.  I got one this summer.....wasnt even slammin just kickin back listenin' to some jazz on channel 72 (xm)...had a funky bassline but i still wasnt railin on it hard - damn motorcycle cop busted me though. 

$180 down the drain...... :V

what you do when you see them. hit the bass knob. they stay sneaking up on my ass :-

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

I always turn down the bass knob whenever i spot a cop. and i avoid bangin much in a parking lot especially on my way to school, i also roll down my window(5%). i have never revieved a ticket.

btw texas law is no loud music after 7pm...until 8am.

not to brag but my shyt is crazy loud. when i see the cops down the street they already herd me. one time i turned down the street about a mile in a half down the road the police was standing shining his flash light right into my eyes. he said i felt you under my feet before you turned down the street ;D. i wish i knew how to upload vids :^ ;)