no tickets steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man what the hell do u have in there?

two underrated ascendant arsenal 15's on a brutusbxi2006@1ohm in a big ass box my dude built. i think he said 3cubic feet each sub. i will get exact numbers.  a 160alt two optima redtops :-*

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I got caught nasty one time pulling into school...All my friends wanted to hear "the bass" so I pulled up assuming there wasn't no school cops around (didnt see any, everybody pulls up to school with their systems up) and damn I got nailed nasty.

Cop was pretty upset to hear two decently loud (imo) 15" L7s sounding off all the alarms and being heard from far...Not to mention when I turned it down (bass knob) I was playing slob on my knob and the cop then hears:" Know a lil freak, in Hollywood, sucks on dick, does it real good" :D

Lol that just got him more upset...Then I forgot my license that day (didnt even notice) so yeah more tickets for that.

Besides that I've only been told my DTs (undercover) to please lower it which I do. :^

not to brag but my shyt is crazy loud. when i see the cops down the street they already herd me. one time i turned down the street about a[glow=red,2,300] mile in a half down the road[/glow] the police was standing shining his flash light right into my eyes. he said i felt you under my feet before you turned down the street ;D. i wish i knew how to upload vids :^ ;)

LOL

Guest MegaloManiac

for some reason my SX15 doesnt set off alarms :(... i don't know why. i know i have about 1200 watts powering of a nine1. it gets pretty loud.  but i guess im not hitting the notes needed to set em off

haha i remember the police followed me and a friend for 20min before he pulled me over. he said he was enjoying the vibration until i went into a business area. he said he had some diamond audio. i started laughing and said come on man you know how it is and he said he had to cause he been bullshiting and hadnt reached his quota so he gave me a j walking ticket :^ ALL cops arent dick heads

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!