Sonic Electronix

the best flea market amp i ever got. its the 5000 watt performance teknique. which has been proven to put out 1900 rms. and for 280 bux, i find it worth it and reliable. and if you got a budget and cant afford those big stuff out there like me. then i recommend this. and im serious. i mean i got an 8 dolla job and go to school. i need beat!!! and for a budget build this shit should pound!!!! got 4 15s cvrs and that amp. which should be perfect. i dont car what brand of 15"s sumone may have, if you have 4 it should beat.

i had that same amp but the 3000 watt version with the same subs but just 2. n it has been the loudest i heard here. .

like i said, if you have a budget. try that amp out.

call me stupid and shit, but there's some people who aint big balling shot calling like some.

this is for my car. ones i got a suv and a real job. imma go all out with brand amps and DC subs.

but you always gotta have a true rms amp for your mids and highs. always want those nice and crispy!!

just a suggestion.

the best flea market amp i ever got. its the 5000 watt performance teknique. which has been proven to put out 1900 rms. and for 280 bux, i find it worth it and reliable. and if you got a budget and cant afford those big stuff out there like me. then i recommend this. and im serious. i mean i got an 8 dolla job and go to school. i need beat!!! and for a budget build this shit should pound!!!! got 4 15s cvrs and that amp. which should be perfect. i dont car what brand of 15"s sumone may have, if you have 4 it should beat.

i had that same amp but the 3000 watt version with the same subs but just 2. n it has been the loudest i heard here. .

like i said, if you have a budget. try that amp out.

call me stupid and shit, but there's some people who aint big balling shot calling like some.

this is for my car. ones i got a suv and a real job. imma go all out with brand amps and DC subs.

but you always gotta have a true rms amp for your mids and highs. always want those nice and crispy!!

just a suggestion.

x2 on that, please dont be like those lame asses who run expensive subs and amps, then have crappy door speakers running off nothing but head unit power, a somewhat decent 4 channel wont set you back all that much and will make your system better then most. just a suggestion

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

if you really want to run 4,000 rms and dont want to spend the money for a true 4,000 RMS amp, you prob will skimp on your electrical as well. If you dont have the electrical to back up the current draw you can get from the amp, dont even try it. please dont.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

my tiny pos performance tecknique 800W 4CH runs.... about all i can say but it does run and gives me some beat. these are good amps for a hold over until you can buy something better, just dont expect much from them and dont pay much neither

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

What's a reliable 4,000w amp to power one 18? I've looked through probably every single amp on sonicelectronix.com and they all seem to always be 4000 MAX but only put out like 3500 rms at the most. Are there any amps that give out a true 4000w that won't completely empty my wallet? I'd like to find one under $300, but am I just wasting my time with that? Is it not possible to find that powerful of an amp for that cheap?

for 300 you most likely will find one at an auction (the knock off brands that say they power that much but never will) my suggestion would be to do what i did..i have one 18 and its being powered by a memphis mojo 16 MCD4KW. yes they are expensive!! BUT i found mine online from a dude for only 600! worth saving up man. i know u r probably excited but i would wait..try searching www.caraudioclassifieds.org or maybe craigslist.. gl on it though man and lmk what u eventually came through with :D

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

1 Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW (4000wrms)

All 1/0 Wiring

2 250 Amp Circuit Breakers

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

or better idea since the guy is building you a woofer have him build it for around 1000 rms and then find yourself a amp..

high watt systems arent that great for daily unless you have DOUGH to upgrade everything (alts batts wire ect ect )

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Find one for under 300? I'm sorry man your only kidding your self right there. Cheapest I've seen one go is about 550 used...I would say with about 600 you could get a decent true rms amp. My favorite 4K amp has always been an IA 40.1

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Archived