How to ship a SubWoofer!

Just showing off a little...

shipping.jpg

shipping2.jpg

And I also had to add this...I took the pictures on my phone for this thread, and uploaded them to facebook. My mom proceeded to make this comment that follows this picture. LOLz were had by me and my g/f.

momonshipping.png

This is funny b/c my mom is a kinda poser. She tries to be young, and she acts like she knows all this audio stuff just so that she can try to fit in with the younger crowd. LOL.

mivtCK.png

Just showing off a little...

shipping.jpg

shipping2.jpg

And I also had to add this...I took the pictures on my phone for this thread, and uploaded them to facebook. My mom proceeded to make this comment that follows this picture. LOLz were had by me and my g/f.

momonshipping.png

This is funny b/c my mom is a kinda poser. She tries to be young, and she acts like she knows all this audio stuff just so that she can try to fit in with the younger crowd. LOL.

Is she smokin dubz and fuckin your friends like my mom did too? Just curious because that sounds like the shit my mom used to do

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

thanks for posting this tutorisl. the last woofer i bought from a guy was shipped in a jl w7 box filled with foam peanuts. they were in all orafices and took forever to dig out.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Archived