OH hell no I ain't the top poster. I'm just on the board LOL and I just want to stay on the board. I gots (22)

LOL I re built my house speakers and was thinking about makeing a legit thread but I doubt anyone cares.

post pics of sed project. ima gonna do mine to but been searching for ideas.have 3 sets of speakers that i want to divide into a center with mids and tweets,2x15" into sub box and all the rest into regular left end right channel cabinets.

"It's raining like hell in my neck of the woods. I think I should sell my car audio to buy a boat."

the 2 happiest days of boat ownership are:

1 the day you buy ur boat

2 the day you sell ur boat

hahahahahaha

know why they named it a "boat":

last four letter word that was available

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

LOL let me go spend a few minutes at photophuckit.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

this week will be the first week in the 70s, and my car gets louder by the degree so far

warm weather plus low notes = being heard from even farther away

(i passed the 5000 mark 2 days ago, feels like ive been here forever)

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

This is funny, i dont think you can beat Dwright tho. Hes been top poster for the last few days i think

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lol here its either raining, cold or really windy and if its not one of those its a combination of all three lol. but its supposed to get nice and toasty on the weekend 18C (64F) so me and a buddy are gonna make our racing lawn mower a little safer. 4th gear 1/2 throttle doing about 50 kph makes one hell of a wobble and ripped a tire off but still more engine and 2 more gears :yahoo:

Edited by basshead4life

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

wait, why does it matter who the top poster is

does ur dick get bigger when ur #1....???

:lol:

Congrats on passing the 5,000 mark Decaf.

I don't want to be THE TOP POSTER, I just want to stay on the board up in the right corner. Hey I'm feeling orn-ree(can't spell)

Anyway I will start a new thread in the home theater section for the house speakers.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Try living in Northern Montana.....

Woke up this morning looked outside and saw the sun shining so decided to step out on the deck to have my morning smoke and enjoy the sun. Well future advice look at the temp before you go out in only your boxers. Was 10 above and the wind was blowing about 40mph.

FUCK I HATE IT HERE!!!!

Darren

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

lol here its either raining, cold or really windy and if its not one of those its a combination of all three lol. but its supposed to get nice and toasty on the weekend 18C (64F) so me and a buddy are gonna make our racing lawn mower a little safer. 4th gear 1/2 throttle doing about 50 kph makes one hell of a wobble and ripped a tire off but still more engine and 2 more gears :yahoo:

Lawn mower racing sounds cool as hell. :woot:

Terryswork001.png

Congrats on passing the 5,000 mark Decaf.

I don't want to be THE TOP POSTER, I just want to stay on the board up in the right corner. Hey I'm feeling orn-ree(can't spell)

Anyway I will start a new thread in the home theater section for the house speakers.

lol its "honery"

u know, i never noticed that til now... hey im on there tooo.... w00t!!!!

TeamSundown-sig.jpg