I gotta spam something LOL I'm about to loose my status on the Top Posters Board.

I'll talk about the weather.

Its chilly here but the sun is officially out after a few days. :clapping:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Pretty impressive. I think spring has to be my favorite time of year.

Spring makes me thank about bass and all the girls that will be running around in their summer clothes.:0)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

its gonna rain here later

That sucks man. I've had rain for around 3 days now but the next 3 are going to be great for installing outside.

Terryswork001.png

i plan to get some stuff to grill and lay the resy of my deadener on the floore under my rear seat....lats nice day til sunday they say

kinda chilly here

and ISO ur like 20 down from dwright on my screen so ur not even close to top poster haha

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

kinda chilly here

and ISO ur like 20 down from dwright on my screen so ur not even close to top poster haha

OH hell no I ain't the top poster. I'm just on the board LOL and I just want to stay on the board. I gots (22)

LOL I re built my house speakers and was thinking about makeing a legit thread but I doubt anyone cares.

Terryswork001.png

i plan to get some stuff to grill and lay the resy of my deadener on the floore under my rear seat....lats nice day til sunday they say

Ya I think I"m doing burgers. yum!

Terryswork001.png