OH hell no I ain't the top poster. I'm just on the board LOL and I just want to stay on the board. I gots (22)

LOL I re built my house speakers and was thinking about makeing a legit thread but I doubt anyone cares.

dooo It lol I was thinking about the same thing. My Big Screen has five and a quarters for speakers and I wanna upgrade them from the panasonics that's in there right now. Inspire me!

BTW its been raining here for 2 weeks stright BUT its supposed to be nice Sat and about 80 lol it's gonna kill people because its 43 right now

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose to be 80deg on Thursday here in Central Illinois.. Going to have to make vids

Suppose to be 81 here in richmond VA this friday! So excited

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

dooo It lol I was thinking about the same thing. My Big Screen has five and a quarters for speakers and I wanna upgrade them from the panasonics that's in there right now. Inspire me!

BTW its been raining here for 2 weeks stright BUT its supposed to be nice Sat and about 80 lol it's gonna kill people because its 43 right now

Hey man there is a link above on my house speakers. One word of advice.....Morel.

Suppose to be 81 here in richmond VA this friday! So excited

Hey your close to me, your within 2 hours of me I think.

Lol, i seen i was on the top poster earlier today, like 6th or something. Im sure not no more tho. First time I ever noticed it. I just usually keep that window closed so the forums look like the old forums :)

You've been on the board all day man.

LOL I have been feeling goofy as hell all day today and that board caught my eye and I'm usually never on it.Now that I am on it I want to stay :woot: :woot: :woot:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Post 24 there is a link to my Home Speakers.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

its sunny here but fuck is it winy out almost had tornato yesterday

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortabs.

spam spam spam

JOY, JOY, JOY!!!!!

Um

JOY, JOY, JOY!!!!!

Terryswork001.png