This is something to be pissed about!

Wow. It's one thing to fly your home country's flag in your house or in public, but to fly it OVER the American flag at an American school is outrageous. It's not even a pride thing for me, it's a disrespect thing.

Also, all the dates are 2006. Is this still current? If it's still going on, that's absurd.

I am Mexican and I agree, I would never do something this Disrespectful or Stupid, IMO this does not help the cause.....

I think I just chipped a ef'n tooth from grinding my teeth. If your so proud of Mexico then head back across the border!

The Fucked up part is that the ones doing it are not born in Mexico but are kids from Mexican parents that are misguided into doing this stupid things....

You know i try to be a proud latin american(born and raised in HOUSTON but don't even speak a lick of spanish lol), BUT, shit like this is pretty fucked up.

The part that gets me is because i was born here i am an american first, and disagree with alot of the "RIGHTS" that the illegal immigrants DEMAND.

GTFO of here. What rights do any of those fucktards have in a country they don't belong to?

It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to say I'm latino. :(

I will never be ashamed of being a latino for the stupid shit that other latinos do, but I do get mad that that there are some stupid latinos giving the wrong impressions....

My belief is if you do not speak fluent english and do not have proper legal documentation to be in the states, then u need to buy ur ass a one way ticket (not the government) or be prepared to be put on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a weeks worth of food and no fuel. Pisses me off because i got passed over by many scholarships and shit because I am a born and raised american. Had three letters come back to me stating i was no ethnically diverse enough to recieve such scholarships and now i am footing the bill of college my damn self with no help but an illegal fucking immigrant can get this shit paid for by the government. We really need to rethink our morals here and rise against this kind of rubbish. Whether this incident is old or not, This battle for our freedom and our given rights are slowly disappearing because of incidents like this. I mean why in the fuck should we be footing the bill for these illegal waste of space to be here. I live in Florida in a highly populated Spanish area and have been told numerous times that i need to learn Spanish to better communicate in my community. Each time ive heard that i give the universal FUCK YOU! Because Everyone understands what that means.

/rant

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Guys this country has been given away years ago by are dick sucking gov..every other country has more rights in this United States then the Americans that grew up hear..the government has given this place away!!

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013

My belief is if you do not speak fluent english and do not have proper legal documentation to be in the states, then u need to buy ur ass a one way ticket (not the government) or be prepared to be put on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a weeks worth of food and no fuel. Pisses me off because i got passed over by many scholarships and shit because I am a born and raised american. Had three letters come back to me stating i was no ethnically diverse enough to recieve such scholarships and now i am footing the bill of college my damn self with no help but an illegal fucking immigrant can get this shit paid for by the government. We really need to rethink our morals here and rise against this kind of rubbish. Whether this incident is old or not, This battle for our freedom and our given rights are slowly disappearing because of incidents like this. I mean why in the fuck should we be footing the bill for these illegal waste of space to be here. I live in Florida in a highly populated Spanish area and have been told numerous times that i need to learn Spanish to better communicate in my community. Each time ive heard that i give the universal FUCK YOU! Because Everyone understands what that means.

/rant

IMO if u have anything taken from you by a Illegal Immigrants (that is not stollen) that you sir were not trying hard enough!!!!

Edited by 310_cutty

Meh......that's freedom for ya! :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Guys this country has been given away years ago by are dick sucking gov..every other country has more rights in this United States then the Americans that grew up hear..the government has given this place away!!

Also this^^ not like this country was founded on such great morals to begin with

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png