• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

]

Gas hopping for 40 inches....... but always good to see a lifted car.

Bags will never replace juice.

bags already have !! they hop higher than any hydraulic system will ever do !!! and wait till they can put 1000-1500 psi to a bag !!!! cars and trucks will launch like they had a bomb underneath them ...........

]

bags already have !! they hop higher than any hydraulic system will ever do !!! and wait till they can put 1000-1500 psi to a bag !!!! cars and trucks will launch like they had a bomb underneath them ...........

unh n bags ae popular because they are easrier to install and take 12 volts..period ..i got the same car as him well kinda....

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

unh n bags ae popular because they are easrier to install and take 12 volts..period ..i got the same car as him well kinda....

a truck with a stockfloor (or traditional) bodydrop with a good air suspension setup requires just as much , if not more fabrication then hydraulics . yeah a basic bag job with out a full notch kit, a 2 link , and stock control arms (not modified) is alot easier !! but in terms of performance , bags on a competition hopper with nitrogen or helium , will out hop a hydro car or truck no problem .......

If u haven't ever owned a properly juiced car then you just don't know the feel of fluid vs. air.

Not putting down bags but its just not the same.

don't get me wrong , hydro's are sweet !! i just think from a performance standpoint , air suspension has surpassed hydro's ... :drinks:

don't get me wrong , hydro's are sweet !! i just think from a performance standpoint , air suspension has surpassed hydro's ... :drinks:

friends dont let friends dive anything with hydros.......lol. We are swapping out two juiced vehicles right now for air, because of ride quality. My buddies are tired of the bouncing. Air and juice are about the same as installwise, but hydros have about 1500 more lbs to them and dont ride as well. Really havent seen any new lacs or any vehicle with a hydro leveling system yet.

friends dont let friends dive anything with hydros.......lol. We are swapping out two juiced vehicles right now for air, because of ride quality. My buddies are tired of the bouncing. Air and juice are about the same as installwise, but hydros have about 1500 more lbs to them and dont ride as well. Really havent seen any new lacs or any vehicle with a hydro leveling system yet.

leveling systems are for hot rodders , i would never even think of using one ............

With bags u are opening a valve and air moves faster than fluid so there isn't much in launching a car from a standstill. With hydraulics hitting a switch is more of a rhythm thing to get big inches. Comparing a basic 48v hydraulic setup to a basic bag setup the juice wins out every time. While you're refilling your tanks I'm still dragging or hopping. Comparing the extremes in either one against the basics of the other is like apples and oranges.

With bags u are opening a valve and air moves faster than fluid so there isn't much in launching a car from a standstill. With hydraulics hitting a switch is more of a rhythm thing to get big inches. Comparing a basic 48v hydraulic setup to a basic bag setup the juice wins out every time. While you're refilling your tanks I'm still dragging or hopping. Comparing the extremes in either one against the basics of the other is like apples and oranges.

you are correct , comparing them is apples to oranges . my point was comparing both to the extreme 8)

Archived