friends dont let friends dive anything with hydros.......lol. We are swapping out two juiced vehicles right now for air, because of ride quality. My buddies are tired of the bouncing. Air and juice are about the same as installwise, but hydros have about 1500 more lbs to them and dont ride as well. Really havent seen any new lacs or any vehicle with a hydro leveling system yet.

If done right hydros can ride just as smooth as bags as well. You just can't be a cheap ass and you have to buy accumulators. Most people refuse to buy accum's, and then complain about ride quality....invest in them and you will revise your statement.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Yeah......That hasn't happened....dirol.gif

yeah they haven't made a bag to hold 1000-1500 psi yet , but air bags will definitely hop higher than hydro's , if you don't think so , you haven't opened your eyes ........ 8)

If u look at it like that then turning on a pump to move stored floued is not hopping. Both have there up and Downs and I know a lot of ppl that have or had both and most went to air for the cleaner look and less messy. Do a search on YouTube they have a car on air jumping all 4 wheels about 5 ft off the ground. Plus with air u have a compressed filling up the tanks and u don't have to stop and recharge your battery's for hours on end

This is an argument that will rage on for as long as people are doing car customization. Bags v hydros is like Mac v PC. Everyone will compare the two and nobody will agree. Arguing over it is pointless.

If u look at it like that then turning on a pump to move stored floued is not hopping. Both have there up and Downs and I know a lot of ppl that have or had both and most went to air for the cleaner look and less messy. Do a search on YouTube they have a car on air jumping all 4 wheels about 5 ft off the ground. Plus with air u have a compressed filling up the tanks and u don't have to stop and recharge your battery's for hours on end

[whisper]Alternators[/whisper]

i fuckin love it.

bags.

juice.

i dont give a fuck

that 3-wheel pose is so sexy lol.

i must have bags on my 07 Imp lol. tuckin 22's is my ultimate dream

Agreed. Except for the last part. I'm a fan of static drops. Less stuff to worry about breaking.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Not being a dick but I'm not gonna argue with someone that doesn't even know the mechanics of what they are trying to argue about.

That being said I'm not bashing air at all im just defending hydraulics.

Montes all day!!

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops