DC Sound Lab

DC Audio Team Member of the Year

coo idea would be crazy nice to win that jacket!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

How do i join Team DC? There should be 2 jackets for the loudest DC competitor of the year because i have a feeling we will see DC Audio subs well in the 180+ range this year. haha B)

I second that! Lets see what the Boss Man has to say lol

I cant wait to see a 180 from a DC sub! :yahoo:

i know who went to the most shows. not gonna name the person but if you go by that i can already predict the winner.

Really? Who? This competittion just started so there clearly is no winner.

yup :) i know who is gonna win, or should

Spill the beans man who's it gonna be? You?Friend?Friends ol Lady? It could be anyone!

I think you should do a poll like the SOTM, and everyone can vote for who they think is the Team member of the year?? I donno just my thought.

As there is only 1 goal, To Attend the Most Shows, there clearly is no need for a Poll, however if we come across a tie I could see putting the winner to a vote ;)

Edited by thorshammer

In all honesty it will be someone from the east coast there is twice as many shows out there. Unless Brian puts alot of miles on the Honda. I'm sure there is a show every two weeks.

Every 2 weeks? Sheyoot we got shows every weekend sometimes 2 deep Sat and Sun all in different parts!

Check out my Home League. To the left side is the event calender. We havent even started and theres 21 booked events.

www.teamnortheastspl.com

Check out what the Psycho's are up to with a 3xDbDrag Event Every Month with 2 in May to kick things off!

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Along with every 3x DbDrag show will be a Free King of the Trunk Series with awards and as I stated its FREE TO ALL TRUNKS!

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20548.html

These are but a few examples of how we get down in the NorthEast B)