Guest MegaloManiac

I just installed it this afternoon.  It is curently hooked up to the alarm with the single siren under the hood.  Im still not sure how Im going to handle getting 4 sirens to run off this ting....

The coolest part was that I was able to mount the alarm brain, the backup battery and the backup module all under the trim in front of the shifter.  And I rerouted all of the alarm wiring up through the dash and now the only non factory wires you see under the dash are for the dash speakers. 

dont ever post where your brains are fyi

I never said what/where my car is nor post pics

idiots. that guy is pretty stupid if u have read his other posts

you dont have a system and you offered no real advice to the original post, please dont waste peoples time with your opinions.

if you intend on posting in this forum..in the long run you will probally ask advice or give advice on your car type so therefor it will be said what kinda car you have. Im just lookin out for you for your benifit no need to get aggressive bro

if you intend on posting in this forum..in the long run you will probally ask advice or give advice on your car type so therefor it will be said what kinda car you have. Im just lookin out for you for your benifit no need to get aggressive bro

you are correct but I will not reveal my cars...ever.  good looking out though thanks.

And I have the tude cuz I got dissed by a guy who has 500+ posts of crap,  ok so he does have a system but come on this is the same guy who said he has a "panasonic something" head unit. 

this is the same guy who said he has a "panasonic something" head unit. 

actually panasonics do make good head units so dont be talkin shit about them

You did not know the model of your own head unit, so I have to question your experience in car audio.  Panasonic units, including yours, were never dissed once. 

and so what if u got dissed? who the hell cares? every1 does so get over it. its part of life.

There was nothing learned from your criticism, but I did learn that you do not have/share any knowledge or experience in installing backup batteries and you can not comprehend simple sentences (see above). 

You are right though who cares, now my alarm is fully functional with the battery disconnected and none of my co workers (test subjects) could sit inside my car for more then a minute with the piezos.  So good luck with yours.

use a relay on any more than 3 sirens.

my last alarm had 5 piezo's 3 reg sirens inside the truck and 13 sirens outside, 2 of which were factory bmw sirens.

when it went off it sounded like a parking lot full of cars going off.

very loud

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz