LMAO Best Friend's Car

My cousin got one of those and the police fucked with the computer before he got it. He couldnt go over like 80 mph or roast the tires. I thought it was funny. It also had a gaping hole in the quarter panel where the antennas went.

My uncle sells used cars and buys Interceptors by the trick load. Im not sure why.

But i digress. Thats a badass car.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

My cousin got one of those and the police fucked with the computer before he got it. He couldnt go over like 80 mph or roast the tires. I thought it was funny. It also had a gaping hole in the quarter panel where the antennas went.

My uncle sells used cars and buys Interceptors by the trick load. Im not sure why.

80 ?

lols.. wtf is up with that :P

8 0 mph

Bet that makes people sitting in the back feel real comfortable.

LOL I wish. I'm 6' 4" and I had to put my knees up against the back of the cage to fit. They really didn't design it for the comfort of the backseat passengers :lol:

how's the front suspension?

I had been looking at a 93 Caprice that was an ex-CHP and took it to my mechanic and he said the front suspension was shot and needed a lot of work :( I didn't get the car after that, plus brakes were already bad, dash, doors & upholstery was shit and ants were in the trunk :(

The front suspension's good. I'm surprised he got it so cheap. There's no huge mechanical errors with the car other than the E-brake won't stop you from going in reverse. If you have it in gear and you pull the E-brake, you have to give it a good amount of gas to move forward, but if you do the same in reverse, it goes backward no problem. Not sure why though.

My cousin got one of those and the police fucked with the computer before he got it. He couldnt go over like 8 0 mph or roast the tires. I thought it was funny. It also had a gaping hole in the quarter panel where the antennas went.

The car's got a lot of the random police antennas shaved off. There's a small hole on the top where the wiring for the light bar went, so they taped over that with duct tape and spray-painted it black :rofl: The paint's also wearing off of the push bar thing on front, but I think he's gonna throw some money in to paint it. It's definitely worth more than the $1500 he bought it for and when he's done with it he plans on trying to sell it for a profit.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

does it still have the turbo switch?? my buddy bought one a while ago and there was a switch for over 100 mph its like a turbo or something

that's a hot fresh donut button.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

That trunk is probably the size of a dream!!!

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Guest Scylloga

tell ur bro to slap a light bar on that thang!!!!

You guys that keep saying put a light bar on it...wtf?

Yeah it would be funneh as hell to flip the lights on somebody.

Not cool is the felony your facing if they turn you in or happen to be a off duty cop.

To the OP your buddy is dead on with wanting to pull the decals.

IMO it will draw attention if the locals happen to see them on the off chance.

Car should be made state legal when being sold if it was a cop car. The dark window tint and bars on the door windows are cause it was a k9 car. The numbers left on it and such mean nothing. You can put numbers on any car if you want. Window tint might be illegal, but w/o the two ront doors being done, they may not even bother with ya. I'd leave it the way it sits.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Yeah, they shouldn't be able to do anything about the tint, DOT regulations about tint for any state says that it can only be XX% tint unless it comes factory, then it can be fricken black. I really doubt the pigs put it in themselves. Plus when it's factory, it isn't the film kind of tint, the glass itself is the tint. Also about that guy saying to put 26s on it, no man should EVER have to put a lift on his car to put rims on it. It also throws your speedometer off, genius.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Guest Scylloga

The dark window tint and bars on the door windows are cause it was a k9 car.

This is true but some PD's bar those windows on the drunk tank car.
The numbers left on it and such mean nothing. You can put numbers on any car if you want.

This is true but how often do you try to cover the numbers with black paint?

My point is to some rookie cop it might appear hes found a stolen cruiser and come at the OP's friend gun blazin and such.

What I would do is pull the numbers and seat cover, then just leave everything else.

Archived