i need a 48hz bassrace song for 45 seconds

i going to a show on the 11th that you are only allowed to play music and they meter 15sec on dash 30sec in the kick and 45sec at the headrest then what ever your average is that is your score so i need a song that is at 48hz for 45 seconds any help would be great thanks.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

i going to a show on the 11th that you are only allowed to play music and they meter 15sec on dash 30sec in the kick and 45sec at the headrest then what ever your average is that is your score so i need a song that is at 48hz for 45 seconds any help would be great thanks.

go with lil john bitch its at 49hz thats probly the closest thing to your peak

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

go with lil john bitch its at 49hz thats probly the closest thing to your peak

if there is anything at 47hz i can do good numbers there as well this will be my 1st time at this type of event so i dont really have any bassrace type songs .

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

hit up my pm bro

i supply the db makers :yahoo:

OH REALLY?

U THINK U CAN MAKE SOMETHING THAT HAS A CONTSTANT 58HZ BASS NOTE AND PEAKS AT 61HZ

AND USE THE LYRICS FROM BEYONCE- SPEECHLESS...

8 0

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

OH REALLY?

U THINK U CAN MAKE SOMETHING THAT HAS A CONTSTANT 58HZ BASS NOTE AND PEAKS AT 61HZ

8 0

lol wtf stan?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

OH REALLY?

8 0

lulz

in zip 12 theres a song by shawty lo, gift of gab, its 58hz, not constant but repetitive

i can make that, but, i doubt it would be considered legal in any league since id be using sine waves in essence and quiet lyrics on top, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

LiL Jon - Throw It Up Pt.2 (47)

DJ Laz - Moments in Bass (48)

i just played the throw it up pt.2 on the system should do well will have to meter it before the show and see what it can do.