s-blazer bag setup opinions

if he did bags bags behind the axle , he would have to use sleeve bags . if you guys are forgetting (i just said it 2 posts up ) the gas tank is behind the axle !!! sleeve bags don't get that much lift and have to be restrained by the shock or they will tear them selves apart .

why dont you do a stock-floor bd? and idk what your goals are with lift in the rear but you could do an underslung frame that way you won't have a huge bump in the floor from the notch, just a smaller hump for the axle

i am doing both of those things lol. im in the process of taking the cab off frame now. it would go quick but im pressed for time right now with other things. stock floor bd will be in the process very soon.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

if he did bags bags behind the axle , he would have to use sleeve bags . if you guys are forgetting (i just said it 2 posts up ) the gas tank is behind the axle !!! sleeve bags don't get that much lift and have to be restrained by the shock or they will tear them selves apart .

im goin with double convoluted 2600's def not reversible sleeves. and im not goin behind the axle either because of this issue.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

im gonna do a traditional three inch body drop as well

So youre doing a stock floor bd AND a traditional? Plus an underslung frame?what?

edit: I'm going to take a guess and say this thread is pointless and here is why...

you claim to be doing a traditional 3" bd, then say you're doing a sfbd AND underslung frame...

your original question was asking about what kind of bag setup to go with. if you had any idea what you were doing or talking about, you would know that with an underslung frame, there is only 1 way to do the bags, and that is on the lower bars. since with whole purpose of an underslung frame is to eliminate the c-note/bridge, you won't be able to do an over axle setup nor a behind axle setup since there is no bridge to weld upper bag mounts to.

im goin with double convoluted 2600's def not reversible sleeves. and im not goin behind the axle either because of this issue.

who makes a frame from scratch from the firewall back, goes out of the way to make it underslung, and runs a stock tank in the stock location? wtf? your posts all contradict themselves :noob:

someone please correct me if I am wrong

airbags002.jpg

airbags003.jpg

HPIM0445.jpg

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived