s-blazer bag setup opinions

dude is all over the place with this, maybe when he makes up his mind , or if this is even happening ....

I'm glad someone else saw it, or at least realized it after I pointed everything out

i havent decided whats going on with this build yet thats why asked the opinion of people... and i wont be posting pics because its gonna take a min to start it and i was just asking questions.. so yes it is a pointless thread now.. but im pretty sure im just gonna be simple as shit with it and do bag on axle and a triangulated four link. Its cheap, its easy, and ive done it before lol. thanks for the input and im sorry if i confused anyone with my nonsense. I was tired as shit last night or whenever that was, but my bad none the less to doug and toyonbags..

EDIT: and i will not be doing underslung because i dont wanna cut my frame that far up and have to make that section... im not that good of a fabricator. so this answers the sfbd thing, i wont be doing that either once agian not that good of a fabricator. i cant make it that pretty. and the wall was gonna be behind the front seats but thats also changed in the plans. oringinally i wanted to do a traditional bd but did away with that too because i do not wanna lose head room. idk really what else to tell you this project plan has changed drastically over the last month or so because budget, time, etc etc. but i will be doing a build log on the whole thing as soon as it fully gets into motion. i gotta get outta school and shit first. i graduate college in like two months then itll really get going when i start full time again and get the cash comin in agian..

once again sorry for all the confusion and random nonsense of what i was gonna do on this thing.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Archived