layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8

damn man all that looks GREAT! very nice work. but how does that wall sound? i notice the baffle is angled, but the port is not, so part of it acts longer as another. just curious.

yeah when we were designing it we used port volume and kind of crossed our fingers to see what would happen, it is loud, dont have any kind of db meter, and havent been around LOUD cars much so I dont even have a guess as to the dbs

Just went through the whole build, it looks pretty good. Maybe we could get some vidz when its all down tweaking.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

very nice glass work i wish i had the time money and know how to do all that to my truck much props

Honestly anyone can do it, if you have patience. We had no idea what we were doing when we started this whole thing. Looking at other posts on here and looking at how-to vids on youtube got us to this point.

damn man all that looks GREAT! very nice work. but how does that wall sound? i notice the baffle is angled, but the port is not, so part of it acts longer as another. just curious.

yeah when we were designing it we used port volume and kind of crossed our fingers to see what would happen, it is loud, dont have any kind of db meter, and havent been around LOUD cars much so I dont even have a guess as to the dbs

if anything i'd say you'd just need to angle the part of the port inside the box so the length is consistent. but if you're happy with it, then no worries.

Archived