im 18 still under moms roof probably will be dont have a car either sadly iv been so lazy about getting a job yeah its sad but im ADHD and had alot of special ed help in my days :ehh:

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be 19 in august and plan on moving out within the nexxt couple months, i am able to stay at home but i feeel moving out will be nice, and move on with life. :)

2005 pontiac g6

alpine 9887

mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets

mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280

2 12" mach 5 audio spls

sound digital 8k

c&d batts/red top

2 runs pos/neg in 1/0

dc power 270a sp alt

knu wiring/rcas

Dont know if myne got added doesnt seem like it but im about to graduate in over alittle of a month and im 18 no job never had one too lazy sad i know but im working on getting one but worked random side jobs for my subwoofers and what not =/

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

I'm not gonna talk about my cop-out story about my parents divorce in 6th grade that I have been using as my excuse for a while.

My life pretty much went south after one night (should not have come to it anyway but that is another story)

Had plans at 18 to move across the country from Lansing, MI to Phoenix area, AZ. Plane ticket in hand, leaving the next morning, me and my girl packing my stuff, teary eyed counting the days until I could move her down there (together since 16). Got a call from my Dad saying the cops were there with a command officer and wanted to know where I was(I was at my moms). He told them I wasn't with him and he didn't know where I was. He told me to GTFOutta town so I don't get caught up before my flight. Ran downstairs, jumped in the car, which all the cops knew 94 grand am on daytons with 4 12's, and hauled ass to drop my girl off at her house. On the way there, saw 4 LPD (city) cops and 2 MSP (state) cops. Knew I was fucked. Pulled into her driveway, went inside real quick. Go to leave and see cops at both ends of the street lights off. Went back inside, should have taken the advice and ran out the back door, but my dumb ass didn't. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, county cops at the door arresting me. Missed my flight, cop was gonna leave me in jail over the holiday weekend. My mom call and raised hell with THE lead prosecutor (she thought she was talking to just someone in the office). He called and made the cop do the paperwork so I could bond out. Skip to pretrial hearing, because of some connections, judge let me move to AZ until trial.

Skip to AZ.

Staying with some friends (like second family) for a couple months to get on my feet. Got a job running cable for Cox making 1000 a week. I was awestruck for 18 years old making that kind of money. Rented and nice brand new 3 bd house in a great neighborhood, moved my girl down there and everything was great! That only lasted a couple months, then when the contract for my job changed hands, they ran my background and found my felony arrest that should not have been on there. Would still be there in straight baller status but got let go on good terms and was told to come back as soon as its cleared up. Lived off what I saved for another few months (luckily I didn't blow it). My daughter was born and we moved back to MI 2 weeks later for my trial.

Have had apartments with friends, rooms from parents of friends, aunts and uncles, slept on couches, do what I have to do. It's been tough especially here in MI. After a long bumpy road it is still hard. I worked for a large sprint dealer until they closed after a year. Was on unemployment for about a year and a half, worked for Verizon, then they let the newest guys go because of lack of efficiency. I'm now 22, back on unemployment, girl working <20 hrs at McD's to try and make ends meet in a 2 bd trailer that was given to me by my friends sister when she moved away.

I have had lots of help along the way which I am grateful for. But have always had to pay MY bills.

I have friends that are 22-23 still living at home. Some out of necessity, some out of laziness, and some out of just being enabled. And no doubt I am jealous, nice cars, systems, rims. Then they wanna say something about the shit I have. I'm sorry that I have to be a man and pay MY bills, I have to pay for MY rent, MY phones, MY insurance, MY gas, MY utilities, MY food.

I have some toys, not a lot, more than some but fewer than most. Maybe someday I can have more, 155+db system, rims, bad ass car, but for right now, I have wheels to get my family around with a little bit of beat. I save and sell what I don't need to feed my audio obsession, but my hand to god, I will get rid of EVERYTHING that I LIKE to take care of my daughter that I LOVE.

Edited by LilTeddyP

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Left home when I was 15. Car audio was partially responsible but mostly the parents. Wouldn't change a thing.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

im 21 living on my own i was out of the house exactly 2 weeks after i graduated high school and i was off to the military for 4 years... my big toy wich is my car i got and payed a big chuck of it with my bonus but any add ons and other toys and system i have i worked for... i currently live on my own and have a kid on the way ive been to school and been to a few places ive only returned home once but other than that ive been independent scince i was old enough to work at 15...

3 weeks before my 18th birthday i moved to so-cal and been here ever since. ill be 22 on the 26th of this month and i moved from omaha nebraska so it was a big step but i struggled and made it

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims