moved out when i graduated high school at 17...couldnt get a job worth a crap for 6 months til i turned 18...walked into a company asked for a job worked for 3 years now im livin off the ms. and unemployment :drinks:

3 years with never asking for a single day off...left early from work a handful of times, never didnt show tho.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

i moved out after my first year of college (last year)i was 19 said fuck the rents house lol and went out and bought my own house ;) now im 20 and i think im still doing aight for being 20 and bought a house at 19. dont get me wrong i loved where i grew up.just wanted to be out on my own. i worked and went to skool fulltime since my sophmore year in highschool.

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

graduted high school when i was 16, been in college sense, still live at home cause im broke...plus its not bad at my house...ive seen lots of threads about how bad there parents are, mine arnt..i like being at home, i mean i want my own place but i like going to school more so it works out ;)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I was 16 pretty much when I was on my own. My father died in car accident and my mother was in no shape to support herself. So me being the responseable one I dropped out of school and started doing construction with my best friends grandfather to help support my mother. There are just times in life that throw you a curve ball. I didn't have a choice. Do I rip on people that still live with their parents? No to be honest (unless your over 25 then it starts to become a little ridiculous) I would have loved to have that option. But I've also got to say I wouldn't have changed anything. I'm 26 now and I'm finally starting collage to give my 2 year old daughter a better chance of getting her life started (hopefully when she's 18) and to show her that no matter what happens in her life that NOTHING can stop her from having the life and career she wants no matter what this life throws at her.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

graduted high school when i was 16, been in college sense, still live at home cause im broke...plus its not bad at my house...ive seen lots of threads about how bad there parents are, mine arnt..i like being at home, i mean i want my own place but i like going to school more so it works out ;)

Honestly the people I see that bitch about living with their parents just because of the rules of their home pisses me off. If they would only stop and think what their life would be like IF their parents were gone, probably wouldn't be bitching too much.

just my .02

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Been working 40 hours plus since I was 15. Moved not only out of the house at 17 but I moved 500 miles away and lived on my own ever since. There was a short time of about 6 months that I moved back with my folks about 6 years ago. Been supporting a family for the last 5. My wife had two kids when I got with her that didnt have fathers. So I have been dad to her two since they were very young, they only know me. We also have a son together who will be 5 this year. Im only 26.

Me and my pops relationship hasnt been better since I moved out. I mean shit wont bad but we are both the same so we bumped heads ALOT when I was living there. Now shits great, we almost never bump heads. Hes the Assistant GM and I am the Store Manager where we both work.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'm 21 and still living at home shrug. Only reason I havn't moved out is cuz I have a assload of college debt. 4 yrs of high end cabinetry school isn't cheap =/ Been working 40 hrs a week since I was 16 too. Also, I kinda went cash crazy and bought myself a small shops worth of tools.

Edited by jojo42

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

I moved out in November, shortly after I turned 18. Shit hit the fan with my room-mate, I ended up going back to moms where I'm at now, lol. Can't fucking afford a place out here on my own making ~1100 a month. :(

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

And i was working 40hrs up till i got laid off, but im looking again