I'm 20 and still live with my rents, been working at a real job since i was 14, did a lot of other stuff before that like mow lawns, baby sit etc. Now I'm paying my own way through automotive school, looking to graduate next year and hopefully move in with my gf and work until i can claim residence long enough to get a scholarship to start my four year there. I get along great with my parents and I work to buy my toys but also to keep my truck up and running and in good shape so I don't need to come to them for money. I try to ask for as little as I can from them but they do help when it's needed. My dad was laid off a couple years ago when his company switched owners after we had plans to move so he could take up his promotion, so we were stuff with a lot of problems and no income except for my moms check. Luckily he started his own business from home and we're back on our feet again.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

18 senior in HS i gradumatate rather soon. My plans are lineman school in sept. For those that dont know lineman fix power lines and do other things like that. 4 months of schooling guaranteed a job starting pay is roughly 45k. I plan to live at home for a little while after that, one year MAX just to get everything paid off and stash some money. Then move out get a decent 1-2 bedroom apartment. I probably wont need to buy a car for a while my dad and I were lucky enough to get hired by the grocery chain that bought the company we used to work for. He got a company car so im getting his 08 pontiac vibe (hatch :good:) I'm also getting the 306$ monthly payment so dont think im a spoiled shit.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Lets see, moved out when I was 19 (went to a local community college after H.S. for 2 years) then moved out to go to a regular university. Stayed there until I graduated (I was on the 8 year plan!) but I worked a full time job and paid my own way through school, and I was lazy. Lots of 1 class semesters for me, but I loved every minute of it. Met my wife in marching band (which I would not have done if I graduated on time), we dated for about 5 years, got married. I go home as often as I can to see my parents, I was not in any hurry to move out, but it sure was nice. There is something about a broken, old, ugly, dirty, messy, smelly, and funktified college apartment you share with your best friend and pay for on your own that is very special. :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm 21 and still live at home. I came out of high school thinking I was going to get into the fire dept because i was pretty qualified...but i didnt make it in...(fucking EOE at its best)...totalled 2 cars and lived out in the boonies so no way to get to work after losing my license for almost a year.

Now I finally have a car (and license), and Im in school full time...going out for my EMT-P or RN...I would be happy with either. Im paying school and insurance and phone bills by myself though...Yea sometimes it sux living at home but Im trying to make the best I can out of it.

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

My parents are great. They have helped me to achieve so much. I moved out when I was 19. My girlfriend moved out a semester after she graduated high school and we got our own place together about a year after that. I love having our own place, but then I think of how much time i would get to spend with my parents if I was at home and ALL THAT MONEY, DAMN IT :). We pay all the bills, no roomates and we are set to graduate in may after 4 years of college.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

23 and still at home but been working since i was 16. Worked at my current job for a few years then worked there and walmart for a few months. Left my current job and worked at walmart then got terminated at walmart and back to this job. I pay all my own bills and have no help from the parents. Its better responsibility. We are not rich in any way. Mom works 3 jobs and Dad works 1 and does odd jobs on the side. I work my job and do computers and electronics and car audio installations on the side. Havent really had the money to move out but will when the truck is paid off. I have my bedroom and the spare bedroom so I have room to relax and sleep. I just do my installing and building in the garage. Get things paid off I will move out and hopefully find the right girl. Most girls here get around a bit too much for me. No girls have had a problem with the at home thing seeing as its hard to find high paying jobs here and they know all the real jobs lay off every few months or after maybe a year.

I will lose a bit of my space for about 6 months until my cousin is 18 and can move out. We took her in to get her out of foster care and get her back home with the family. So one extra person and a baby in the house now.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I live at home. I'm 18. I graduated in 2009 and now I go to the community college 20 minutes away. after that I gotta leave. worked since I was 16 for my dads company until it tanked this year. the truck I drive was a work truck I bought from him when the company collapsed. now I'm collecting unemployment but have an interview monday 8)

i moved out went i was 18. went to a tech school instead of college. got my bachelors degree and of course never used it. at 20 yrs old went back to doing a job i had in high school. after 2 yrs i had enough of the bosses :bull: so at 22 with my first kid on the way i started my own business. i went to the clients i took care of and told them what i was doing , about 1/2 of them i told went with me. this summer will be my 19 yr. one of my clients told one time that the day you start working for yourself is the day you start fulfilling your dreams. the other thing i like to say is .... i thuought my 20's where the shiz...then my 30's :woot: but i never would have guessed that at 41 besides some aches and pains it JUST KEEPS GETTIN BETTER. :drinks:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I moved out when I was 19 for 6 months and then wanted to start school so I moved back in with my mom. I didn't start school til I was 20 I'm 21 now and will hopefully will have my associates soon and I also now have a full time job so hopefully Ill be out soon. I miss my own place. Just so much shit going on right now with school full time, work full time and trying to raise a 3 year old hell-yen< SP?

Edited by etaks_crew