Moved out when I was 18 and went to college. I guess technically my first year when I lived in the dorms I still lived at home here and there. But from my sophomore year on we rented places, and now my wife and I own our own home.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I'm 17 going on 18 in a couple months (Damn I just realized I'm almost 18!). Finishing HS this year and going on to college. Not too sure when I'm moving out since ill be going to a local college for my "basics". I'm fortunate as hell to have the parents that would let me live here a long time as long as I'm in school doing something productive.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I was 16 when I moved out of my parents house, and in with my ex girlfriend... That only lasted for a little over a year. Then I paid half the rent in a pretty decent sized house until our lease was up.

Now I'm 20 and live in a tiny ass apartment with my girlfriend, going to school full time, and my daughter is due at the end of this month :)

I don't really have the money to do anything, but I don't think I would have it any other way :)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

moved out with my gf when i was 17. lived with her for 6 months then went to boot camp. now im in north carolina at my station about to have her move back out i plan on staying in the military for a while i got 5 years ill see what jobs are open in the civilian world as my contract comes near an end but you cant beat the benefits from military

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I am 16 years old and I graduated highschool early with a 3.85GPA. I am starting college next semester, and I received the millennium scholarship which is what Nevada gives you if you graduate with a high GPA, $10,000 towards your college. I work a full time job at Quiznos :) Yes it doesnt sound like much but I work almost 30 hours a week so I make pretty decent money at $8 an hour for a kid my age. I pay my trucks insurance, and I pay for everything in my truck and everything I do to it. I pay for my clothes, 75% of my food, and all the stuff I own that I dont need to survive pretty much. I put 10% of every check into a savings account for retirement and when I move out. As soon as I start college I will be receiving financial aid which should double my monthly income and then I will pay my truck off. With that and my millennium I will have about $20,000 for my college funds and living. I will be going to college for my Computer Science degree and should be out about by the time im twenty. With work and the money I will have saved, and with financial aid I will move out when im 18. My mom won't let me move out any sooner :) That's my plan. :good:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

I'm 20, but I'm still in college and will be for 3 more years. My parents were nice and understanding enough to allow me to live here as long as I'm in college. The cost of living on your own and in college is ridiculous..even with me still living with my parents, college is killing me.

I have every intention of moving out and supporting myself as soon as I graduate (just like I should).

Im 20 and live with my dad. Parents got divorced about 10 years ago and ive lived with my dad for about 7 years. We get along really well.

I work full time, and make more than my dad :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

and i love my job, easily the youngest person in a tech position by 5 years.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i had myself emancepated when i was 14. i got wrapped up in some bs i was doing and my dad either said move out or go to jail. i filed the paperwork and moved in with my sister until i was 15 and could start working to pay for plane fair to florida. i moved to florida with my mom and stepdad for 6 months and then got my own apartment in my moms name. i worked my ass off until i was 20 i met my current wife we bought a house and settled down. moving out for the first time was/is a big step for anyone. even bigger when they realize mommy and daddy are not there for moeny and they cant buy the same stuff they could before. thank god i got into construction when i moved to Florida.

----reference's----

meade916