for me graduated mid year senior year moved out of my parents house two months after i turned 17 stayed in the same town (tahoe) for 8 months then moved to sac on my own where now im going to school working full time. (looking for a better paying job though so if you know of any help me out)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 25 when i moved out. My wife and I moved into her Grandmothers house(we are buying it)When my son was born because its a 6 bedroom house And thats not including my soon to be game room. :P

The only reason i stayed so long was because my dad didnt want me to leave him alone with my sisters and mother. lol

Instead i moved into the house next door(same property they owned both houses...but it was just a really TINY house) and when my son was born we thought we wouldn't even be able to have his room so we set up over here at grandma's.

From the time i was able to work till i moved out i helped my dad with his bills and payed my own bills also. My bills were no where near as extensive as his so i payed my few things and helped pops out as much as possible. Moms has arthritis in her wrists and has diabetes to boot so she cant do much these days. :(

as of now i am still in a bit of debt but i can handle it myself. Just no money for toys. Eventually I'll be able to play but for now i upgrade by saving a little at a time. :)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

17 and still at home. I have a part time job that brings in little over 200$ weekly for me. All going toward college. Plan on going to UNT for a Major in Civil Engineering. And then either live at home ( hell naw ) or hook up with a friend at college and split rent on an appartment.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Almost 19 still at home, My plans are to save up to money and go to school for locomotive engineering. Always wanted to do it. :)

That's awesome brah. I seriously considered locomotive or flight engineering too. But I really like the idea of being on the main construction site of a major build and helping that picture on a blueprint become a reality.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

That's awesome brah. I seriously considered locomotive or flight engineering too. But I really like the idea of being on the main construction site of a major build and helping that picture on a blueprint become a reality.

Haha, Mechanical Engineer right here. About to finish my freshman year and I love it.

My parents have always said that as long as I'm in school and making good grades then they would support me completely. So all I pay for is gas and toys, and it's amazing. I plan to graduate at 22 and as soon as I find a stable job, I'm gone.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

about to graduate in like 33 school days

from there a junior college to get education out of the way and its cheap so I can start saving up to move out at the same time

been working since I was 15, I get about 20 hours a week but over summer its closer to 50 a week

after junior college find a school where I can major in sound engineering and do what chicken does, sit behind the mixing board and run the show

along with that comes living it large :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Be 20 in June. Still live at home and hate it, but I have been working my ass off since i graduated and decided to withdraw from going to school in Philly. Now, I have been struggling to get school and work go together but can't forsee myself not getting a better education. Really trying to work something out to get an apt but the car payment sucks, and it's not that cheap to live alone...