Ive been running my own landscaping business since I was 13, now its grown into about 40 customers and I'm still 16. I also work at Main Event as night work for extra cash(mostly used for audio). Plan on going into Pyro-technics after collage, have a customer that is a pyro-techniction and once I'm 18 i can help him set up shows, gain experience, etc.

Also if you're wondering, yes my family is wealthy. However, the only thing i dont pay for is food, water, electric, gas, and rent.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turn 22 in three days, I moved out when i was 16, moved out to race r/c as a profession. lived with my girl (she was 18) in an apt. until we broke up when I was 18. Got my own place and have never looked back. Rent a duplex now with a nice sized shop, engaged and have a 2 month old son. Attending some night classes now for auto body, welding, electrical engineering. I had a great home growing up, mom past when I was very young, but my dad busted his ass to make sure we ate. Nothing wrong with living at home, as long as you dont have everything handed to you. just my .02

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Ive been running my own landscaping business since I was 13, now its grown into about 40 customers and I'm still 16. I also work at Main Event as night work for extra cash(mostly used for audio). Plan on going into Pyro-technics after collage, have a customer that is a pyro-techniction and once I'm 18 i can help him set up shows, gain experience, etc.

Also if you're wondering, yes my family is wealthy. However, the only thing i dont pay for is food, water, electric, gas, and rent.

then this question does not apply to you.

----reference's----

meade916

I moved out of my house when i was 19 and my g/f and I got an apt then a few short months later we got married and shit went down hill lol. So now im back at home livin wiht my grandmother tryin to save up and get back out on my own again.

I lost my job,my wife and my Apartment all in the same month. Im desperately trying to get back out on my own but do to limited funds right now cant really do much cept save and save some more

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What else is there to pay for?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i moved out the day after graduation (summer 2004) i struggle at times, but will never move back in at the parents house, i like the freedom too much, and the fact that i'm actually responsible enough to maintain a roof over my daughters head and keep food in her mouth and clothes on her back makes me feel pretty good about my self especially since i'm only 23 and work for a rent to own company...and i still can go to shows and have a nice whip

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

I'm 20 and living at home. working 40 hours a week to pay for my 18 credits a semester at school. my parents said as long as i pay for my school and dont bring drama home i can stay until i graduate college. My system and toys come from my quarterly bonuses and tax refunds. Not livin the high life, but i just can't afford to move out. and yes its a major kink in the sex life. /end rant

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN