^^^I feel ya on the sex life thing, thats one of the main reason's i wanted to move out so quickly :lol:

sluttier girls generally dont care ...... :wub:

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I graduated when i was 17. started UNCCharlotte for Mech Eng but dropped out my second semester to take care of my mamaw in TN unil she passed in Nov 07. I spent some time growing up and learning what life was really about after she passed cuz she was my life. I can't remember a time when I didn't have her. It was really hard. She left me with a trailer and house on land fully paid for. But I took it for granted and let myself stay depressed and let my 07 Ranger go back and my credit cards. TN just seemed to dead ended. To many ppl that needed to grow up but never did. To many pill heads, pot heads, meth heads, you name it you can find it near Bristol TN. But i stayed out of it and kept to myself to the point where i hated everyone. So I got out and came home to Shelby like I should have done the week after her funeral. But it took 2 more years to realize I needed to act before I was stuck. It's hard to leave the only home you've ever known. It was put in my name before papaw died in 95.

but i knew nothing would ever come of me in TN.

So the answer to Meade's original question is 22. Home with Mom. Going to school.(mech drafting). getting a real job.(F*** call centers. wasted almost 3 years of my life saying "Thank you for calling billing inqueers." for BoA credit cards. Then collecting money from ppl that are already broke when they made me switch depts when i came back for the 2-3 time. My truck got me fired one day so i cranked it up and vibrated the phones off the hook. My sup Amy Hooker said they lost 150 calls because of me. lol)

And very soon start doing installs and custom fab on the side. I have a little Meade in me that wants out and I think I have the heart and creativity to own my own shop one day.

I know that's alot to read but the simple 22 home with mom only means as much as the story behind it. Every one has there own reasons and unless your 18+ out running the streets causing trouble and doing drugs and your not actually doing something with your life it's fine to say Home with parents. If your a dead beat living at home.... get a life. :) sorry still geting some hate out. Ignorance is a choice we make at a young age. Feeling sorry and trying to help those ppl to a point is useless and we should just let them suffer and tough it out.

Just kicked my cousin out of my Mamaw's house because he refuses to go to work more than 3-4 times a week and have the money to pay rent. All he does is pop pills and smoke out. Now I think he's on coke.... See it's enough to make you want to scream. So I got out. Selling and cutting all ties to TN except my one true honest friend. Kr381ve. lol I mean Travis. d/l this link and he's pretty good and makes his own music. http://www.limelinx.com/files/b06c5c939e0dab72c1abe55ab4485547

http://www.myspace.com/kr381ve

SOrry for the book again. Just came back from the club in Gastonia full of old ppl with my Mom and Aunt.. I was the DD.. Can you say used.. Good night.. I'm beat.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Wow...good topic! I always wondered this same situation with everyone who can afford these huge ass systems...haha. I'm a little late this thread. To answer the question, I moved out at the age of 22, decided school wasn't for me anymore (dropped out senior year of college). My older brother was a foreman on a construction crew, he hired me on, and now after 2 1/2 years, I run my own crew.

Through out this time frame, I married at the very young age of 23 (i still wonder if I married too young..haha). I was able to buy my first house at the age of 24, which was a huge accomplishment for me, seeing that my mortgage is less than a lot of peoples rent out here. Own three rides (08' silverado, 05 maxima, 01 s10 (play ride). Oh yeah, I had identical twin boys at the age of 24. Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging..haha..but I grew up on the Navajo reservation where the economy was extremely bad and even worst today!, if I stayed on the reservation i'm pretty sure I would have amounted to nothing. To me it just goes to show that if you have the will power and determination to make something of yourself you can, its just up to you to make it happen. I didn't get my BA, which I realize now I should have stayed in school, but its not like i can turn back now, so I just make the best of my situation. I'm happy I don't struggle with bills and able to buy nice things for me and fam. Sorry for the novel, but I moved out at the age of 22, because I had to, and now i'm 25 turning 26 this year. :drink40:

Edited by waniack85

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Wow...good topic! I always wondered this same situation with everyone who can afford these huge ass systems...haha. I'm a little late this thread. To answer the question, I moved out at the age of 22, decided school wasn't for me anymore (dropped out senior year of college). My older brother was a foreman on a construction crew, he hired me on, and now after 2 1/2 years, I run my own crew.

Through out this time frame, I married at the very young age of 23 (i still wonder if I married too young..haha). I was able to buy my first house at the age of 24, which was a huge accomplishment for me, seeing that my mortgage is less than a lot of peoples rent out here. Own three rides (08' silverado, 05 maxima, 01 s10 (play ride). Oh yeah, I had identical twin boys at the age of 24. Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging..haha..but I grew up on the Navajo reservation where the economy was extremely bad and even worst today!, if I stayed on the reservation i'm pretty sure I would have amounted to nothing. To me it just goes to show that if you have the will power and determination to make something of yourself you can, its just up to you to make it happen. I didn't get my BA, which I realize now I should have stayed in school, but its not like i can turn back now, so I just make the best of my situation. I'm happy I don't struggle with bills and able to buy nice things for me and fam. Sorry for the novel, but I moved out at the age of 22, because I had to, and now i'm 25 turning 26 this year. :drink40:

waniack85 ......where you from on the res.?

never thought i'd see anyone from my neck of the woods on here...

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I just turned 19 and I'm living with my mom still... I can't afford to leave home while in college... Also I attend a local college so why move? The house is big and my mom couldn't take care of it by herself anyways. Besides my brother and I are the only family my mom has so if we moved out she would have no one. She's divorced doesn't plan on meeting any guys so why leave? I pay for everything myself, cars, car insurance, gas, stereos... My mom does still help me out and does buy the food.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I was "out" at 16 in a residential High School for my last 2 years. But... summers, holidays I still lived at home. At 18 I was in College and working in my own place(s). At 21, I was out and married renting. That is when I was totally on my own (with the wifey of course). We purchased a home when I was 25. Until I had a house that I was fully responsible for and could call "home" I didn't feel totally independent tho.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Well im 21 and i still live at home, i been working and paying for my own stuff since i was 15. i had a set of twin girls when i was 19 going on 20 and provide for them. the reason i still haven't moved out is that i am still in college and working on my bachelors currently. My parents said i can stay as long as i am going to school( which i am paying for all by my lonesome self),and so i can save for my own house and a wedding(very Expensive), and i gotta mention that i am a supervisor for the great UNTIED PARCEL SERVICE. Its been a bumpy road going to school full-time working 30+ hrs a week and raising twins but the future looks bright.

I stayed home for the first year of college, doing classes through a campus outreach. I moved out at 19 and lived with my Aunt and Uncle while finishing my first degree on campus. Went to the University of Wyoming on transfer after I got my associates. Lived with friends there, left after a semester at 21. Got a good job now and bought my first house almost 2 years ago at 23 (25 now).

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Im gonna stay living with my dad untill I get out of college (freshman this coming semester), then im out save some money, get out of college and have a paid off car and a degree, this is my plan at least.